Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

A little delivery today!

This is a discussion on A little delivery today! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Nice delivery! I'm liking the pipe p0rN too!...

Re: A little delivery today!

Nice delivery! I'm liking the pipe p0rN too!

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dukeofbluz View Post
    Thank you, there's always room for a friend that smokes!
    why thank you... if that's the case I should take a 6 hour trip and head down there. then again it would probably be a blizzard and end up being a 12 hour drive. I'll bring my own cigars. But I have been really wanting to check out pipes & it looks like we could find something for me try there. certainly not short on utensils or baccy. It was pipes or cigars and the latter won but I'm still really interested in trying my hand @ pipes. Just to poor and timid right now to give them a go. meh, maybe that'll be my 2011 job. Get my hands on a pipe and get into that world too. can never be smoking too much good tasty baccy. again, awesome package you got there today.

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

I think a "little" delivery is quite the understatement! Some great sticks in there and believe I saw a good assortment of pipe tobacco as well! Great combination! I never seen those RP Bros sticks come in such a container or tower I should as, as those you received! What a neat piece!

Puffer Fish with many spikes CaptainBlenderman's Avatar

You know Duke...you might consider stocking up on some pipe tobacco...lookin' a little low there...empty jars and all...

Nice pics, bro. Thanks for sharing!

awesome sticks, some one is related to Santa, and someone was really good this year

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2