Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

A December to Remember! Fuente!

This is a discussion on A December to Remember! Fuente! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; wow ... that is a beautiful sight!!! Im gonna try to find a local b&m that has some anejo's so ...

Re: A December to Remember! Fuente!

wow ... that is a beautiful sight!!! Im gonna try to find a local b&m that has some anejo's so that I can try one for the first time!

"i am done spending for the year" What year would that be ___2015?? nice haul

nice..........I say money well spent, lost city looks real cool, looking forward to the reviews....and yes I'm really f**king jealous....enjoy brother
    If you F-up, man up, take responsibility for your actions

Puffer Fish with many spikes Jenady's Avatar

Nicely played. You sir are an inspiration.
    "If I cannot smoke in heaven, then I shall not go."
    --Mark Twain

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish php007's Avatar

Nice pick up's, the only thing missing is the Opus 22 box.

Love the comments! Btw, at this point in my cigar life, I can't see myself spending that much money on a box of cigars when I have yet to experience many other quality cigars in the 6-15 dollar range. I would love to try padrons as I have only smoked the 6000 and 4000.

Quote Originally Posted by php007 View Post
    Nice pick up's, the only thing missing is the Opus 22 box.

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    Love the comments! Btw, at this point in my cigar life, I can't see myself spending that much money on a box of cigars when I have yet to experience many other quality cigars in the 6-15 dollar range. I would love to try padrons as I have only smoked the 6000 and 4000.
    Thats funny because I have tried the Padron 64 and the Padron Family reserve (hammer) but have yet to try the x000. I think I for some reason gravitate to the top of the lines. Which is stupid for numerous reasons.
    You definately picked up a nice Fuente collection my good man!
    Have you tried the Ashton VSG Enchantment? I found the flavor profile similar to an Anejo. IMHO

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1 View Post
    and yes I'm really f**king jealous....enjoy brother

Amen to that! Nice pickup.....absolutely awesome.

-=)Resident Insomniac(=- eyesack's Avatar

I think I just peed a little...
    Did I fire 6 shots or only 5?

Quote Originally Posted by cubanrob19 View Post
    wow ... that is a beautiful sight!!! Im gonna try to find a local b&m that has some anejo's so that I can try one for the first time!
    Robbie, I didn't have my first anejo until last week and I smoked that cigar until I couldn't hold it anymore! I love the cognac and caramel flavors from these! You can see my review of the anejo shark in the cigar review section. Try not to overpay for this guys!

Try not to overpay for this guys!
    That is a really good point, because it can be hard to do on these. These Anjeo & Opus) are not really something that everyone can buy a full box of - both because of price, limited availability and some shops limiting singles per person or holding for there best customers. Live in a high tobacco tax state, and it is really tough.

I hit a B&M today that get a large number of HTF stuff but with local tax the Opus start at $16 (XXX) and Anjeo at $14 (46) and go up.
    Drink a little Drink, Smoke a little Smoke

Puffer Fish with some spikes vtxcigar's Avatar

I just gotta thank my girl for putting up with this
    month of spending (half of it was her money!) She understands because of
    that dumb smile on my face when I look at the cigars....
    I'm in love with your girlfriend. Can you send her to my house? I got shut
    down on my spending and didn't go anywhere near where you did!

Nice pickup!
    I joined the CRA, how about you?
    http://www.cigarrights.org/

Quote Originally Posted by vtxcigar View Post
    I'm in love with your girlfriend. Can you send her to my house? I got shut
    down on my spending and didn't go anywhere near where you did!

Nice pickup!
    Thanks for the compliment Bill. It was just earlier today she was reading all your comments today and found them humorous! Just wait till she sees this one! Lol. In all seriousness, she's absolutely wonderful and she knows how much I appreciate her understanding! Cheers to that my brothers!

No longer a community member.

Smile Re: A December to Remember! Fuente!

Thanks for the compliment Bill. It was just earlier today she was reading all your comments today and found them humorous! Just wait till she sees this one! Lol. In all seriousness, she's absolutely wonderful and she knows how much I appreciate her understanding! Cheers to that my brothers!

Hey don't forget me at my age mothers will work

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    That is a really good point, because it can be hard to do on these. These Anjeo & Opus) are not really something that everyone can buy a full box of - both because of price, limited availability and some shops limiting singles per person or holding for there best customers. Live in a high tobacco tax state, and it is really tough.

I hit a B&M today that get a large number of HTF stuff but with local tax the Opus start at $16 (XXX) and Anjeo at $14 (46) and go up.
    My problem is is not with local taxes making cigar at $10 msrp making it $14 and up after taxes. If taxes are increasing the prices, than most likely, all of the cigars in the b&m are being affected just the same so the customer is used to this. My issue is with B&Ms charging more the cigar just because the demand is high. This is when customers will probably feel like they are overpaying for anejo or opus. So high tax rate=affects all cigars but b&m pricing discretion=unfairly targets rare cigars. This is how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
    Thats funny because I have tried the Padron 64 and the Padron Family reserve (hammer) but have yet to try the x000. I think I for some reason gravitate to the top of the lines. Which is stupid for numerous reasons.
    You definately picked up a nice Fuente collection my good man!
    Have you tried the Ashton VSG Enchantment? I found the flavor profile similar to an Anejo. IMHO
    I do have a few VSGs in the humi but not have tried them! I definitely want to try the rest of the premium Padron line hopefully soon.

Quote Originally Posted by smelvis View Post
    Hey don't forget me at my age mothers will work
    This is even better Dave.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast