Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

And the stocking begins..

This is a discussion on And the stocking begins.. within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; J its very nice and I am thinking about getting one, but, can I ask you how does the unit ...

Re: And the stocking begins..

J its very nice and I am thinking about getting one, but, can I ask you how does the unit displace humidity to all four corners of the fridge?

Did you hit the lottery? I wont even smoke that many in my life. Very lucky you are. lol

Quote Originally Posted by zeebra View Post
    How do you like the set up? How hard is it to maintain this? From what I know, you just have to add water once in a while, maybe in a few months correct?
    Any feed back you have on this would be great!!

Thanks

Shawn
    Whether you need to add water is going to depend a lot on the climate where you live. If it's warm and humid for example, it will probably produce enough of its own water from the cooling process; I added water twice during the seasoning process and haven't since then, but I'm in Florida with high humidity.

Quote Originally Posted by simonc View Post
    J its very nice and I am thinking about getting one, but, can I ask you how does the unit displace humidity to all four corners of the fridge?
    It has two large fans in the top and based on my unscientific test of putting my hand over them while they were running, I believe they pull air in rather than push it out. There's a channel down the right side of the unit where I think one of the fans pushes its air, and a panel on the back side where I think the cooling coils lie behind that the other fan pushes air through so it ends up coming out evenly from the edges on the back of the unit and the side.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hopperb's Avatar

Very Nice!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2