Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Got new toys..

This is a discussion on Got new toys.. within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Those pictures are amazing quality...

Re: Got new toys..

Those pictures are amazing quality

Press the button Max! Breakaway500's Avatar

OPUS! That I can almost taste!! Damn...
    When I think of all the good times that I've wasted..having good times...

Nice! What type of camera are you using? I recently ordered some Paul C. Buff receivers and a trigger for my 580EXII. I wanted to get some AB's but I figured it would just be better for now to deal with what I have before dropping some serious cash on studio equipment. Plus I like to pack light cause carrying heavy equipment around can be a pain.

Nice pictures Ed! Time to upgrade my camera phone.....lol.

Scotch & Cigars

I carry all my studio stuff is this awesome bag I picked up at Walmart for $29! Even has a "secret" compartment underneath to hold light stands, umbrellas, softboxes!

You will love the Alienbees if you ever decide to go that route. I went with them since 90% of the time they stay setup, rarely do I have to break them down and transport em.

I do have 2 430EX flashes as well which I use for parties and such if I am alone.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Citizen Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Ok.. Last one.. I'm having WAY to much fun lol..
    Two thumbs way up. I nearly broke my screen trying to grab it. Talk about HD.

I've had AB gear in the past, but was on a budget this time around. I'm using a Canon 40d and those were taken with the Canon 100mm f/2.8 (non L). I'm using the cheap $12 ebay triggers still. Though, they are giving me some issues now and had to go back to the pc sync cord. heh.

Today's picture is brought to you by the letter F.

I'm just going to keep my pictures in this one thread. Make it easier..

Beautiful pictures, keep it up!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish tiger187126's Avatar

i had my gf take some macro pics for another thread on here. i love these types of pics.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Great stuff...this inspires me to use my camera we bought this summer. It has a great macro lense and it's sitting in the cabinet along with 3 other cameras, 1 HD camera, and about half a dozen other Video and still cameras. Hobbies have me by the short hairs!
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

this is a hobby i plan on getting into one day, when college is all done and over with.... nice pics you have taken there. good job.

Photography can be a $$$ hobby. The next few lenses I want are the Canon 24-70L and 70-200L NON-IS.. By that time, it should be time for me to upgrade to a Canon 7D. I've gotta send my 40d in to get the shutter button itself fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocturnus View Post
    Photography can be a $$$ hobby. The next few lenses I want are the Canon 24-70L and 70-200L NON-IS.. By that time, it should be time for me to upgrade to a Canon 7D. I've gotta send my 40d in to get the shutter button itself fixed.
    Gotta agree it is a $$ hobby. Even one L series lens will run you over $1k. But thats only if you take that hobby seriously. Everyone that I know that owns the 7D says that its focusing system is insane!

That and I think the 7D has the microadjust. So no more sending camera/lens off for calibration. But yeah.. That lens combo I want is a insane price. That's not even talking about the couple of other primes I'd like to have.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast