Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Put A Face With The Name!

This is a discussion on Put A Face With The Name! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by Zfog Those screws in your leg look painfull. Can you feel them under your skin. it looks ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish DirtyBlackSocks's Avatar

Re: Put A Face With The Name!

Quote Originally Posted by Zfog View Post
    Those screws in your leg look painfull. Can you feel them under your skin. it looks like you could.
    Yep!

You should see my spine and the rest of my pelvis! :P

Don't become a Ranger Medic in the Army all that extra weight will BREAK BONES.

I'd take a look at the spine.....but pass on the pelvis! lol

God bless you buddy I couldn't do that line of work, especially in those conditions.

Here's me at a baseball game last summer.

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

This is picture of a guitar I completely stripped down and refinished, I'm proud of that girl and it was one of my first undertakings. A very expensive undertaking but I love working with guitars! I spent months on this guitar and dealed at the local pawn shop for $45 for it. Had some stuff wrong with it but it was a lot of fun to work on and refinish.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by donovanrichardson View Post
    This is picture of a guitar I completely stripped down and refinished, I'm proud of that girl and it was one of my first undertakings. A very expensive undertaking but I love working with guitars! I spent months on this guitar and dealed at the local pawn shop for $45 for it. Had some stuff wrong with it but it was a lot of fun to work on and refinish.

That's awesome!! I'm assuming you play? I bought a Gretsch but can't play at all..

Quote Originally Posted by Evonnida View Post
    That's awesome!! I'm assuming you play? I bought a Gretsch but can't play at all..
    You bet! I taught myself about 5 years ago and have loved everything guitar-related ever since. I have a couple friends who are quite good but I'm no virtuoso haha!

Gretsch make some NICE guitars my man, may I ask which model you have?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

Gretsch G5135 Electromatic Corvette

Paid $400 a couple of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Evonnida View Post
    Gretsch G5135 Electromatic Corvette

Paid $400 a couple of years ago.
    Wow, that is a beautiful piece my man! I love those style of retron pickups in them, give a nice and gritty sound but can clean up and be quite jangly too. I dig the Bigsby Vibratos but they are a tough beast to keep in tune, beautiful guitar though brother, thanks for sharing!

Those are some nice geeetars! I had a beauty when I was like 14. It was a BC Rich Warlock Delux with a widow headstock. Too bad I sucked ass! haha

Those are some nice geeetars! I had a beauty when I was like 14. It was a BC Rich Warlock Delux with a widow headstock. Too bad I sucked ass! haha
    Those BC Richs are beautiful metal guitars! Made for some heavy playing, love their radical body designs though!

Der it was a bass guitar as well. I could play the Meow Mix jingle like no ones business! lol

Der it was a bass guitar as well. I could play the Meow Mix jingle like no ones business! lol
    Haha nice! It's about the enjoyment though really, I mean yeah I'm not good by any means but I just sitting down nights and just rocking out or playing over some blues backing tracks like there's not tomorrow, great feeling!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Nice!

A friend of mine is a luthier - he's building an acoustic for my son-in-law.

Welcome

Someday I'd love to have him build me a guitar - I just don't play well enough to merit an instrument like that. I hardly even qualify for my Larrivee! I've played one of his acoustics - it's a dream!
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tritones View Post
    Nice!

A friend of mine is a luthier - he's building an acoustic for my son-in-law.

Welcome

Someday I'd love to have him build me a guitar - I just don't play well enough to merit an instrument like that. I hardly even qualify for my Larrivee! I've played one of his acoustics - it's a dream!
    That's awesome Mike! I would love a custom guitar but I love building them myself. I've got a body blank all glued up that just needs a shape and then the ball will be rolling, hopefully a summer/fall project I can save up for!

They make some kits that you might enjoy building and working on. I built a Tele from one and it's not terrible, I might update and change out some of the electronics soon, mod it just a bit.

Looks like an L6...copy???
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast