Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Put A Face With The Name!

This is a discussion on Put A Face With The Name! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by Johnny Rock Look like an L6...copy??? Yeah the guitar brand is a Bentley Series 10, very cheap ...

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Re: Put A Face With The Name!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rock View Post
    Look like an L6...copy???
    Yeah the guitar brand is a Bentley Series 10, very cheap budget guitar but I gutted the old girl and replaced all of the pots, pickups, and a lot of hardware in it. Good chunk of wood though and the neck is FAST. I'm more of a strat player though because I like a double cutaway, just easier to get up the neck.

Puffer Fish with some spikes RGRTim's Avatar

photo taken by one of my photog buds.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Still looks sweet, Rock On Brother.
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rock View Post
    Still looks sweet, Rock On Brother.
    Thanks John, I really appreciate the kind words! Only thing better would be to puff a nice Padron or Anejo while playing that baby haha!

Quote Originally Posted by donovanrichardson View Post
    Thanks John, I really appreciate the kind words! Only thing better would be to puff a nice Padron or Anejo while playing that baby haha!
    Donovan, do you do guitar restoration. I have an old bass that I loved, but is basically just a shell now. It has a real thin nick and neve seen anything like this before.
    Attached is a photo of some of my guitars. I know you cant see it too well, but the photo of some of my cases, you can see the red bass. If you do restoration, I can send you some photos of it, but I think its a lost cause.

Thanks Jerry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Put A Face With The Name!-cimg2096.jpg   Put A Face With The Name!-cimg2098.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by veteranvmb View Post
    Donovan, do you do guitar restoration. I have an old bass that I loved, but is basically just a shell now. It has a real thin nick and neve seen anything like this before.
    Attached is a photo of some of my guitars. I know you cant see it too well, but the photo of some of my cases, you can see the red bass. If you do restoration, I can send you some photos of it, but I think its a lost cause.

Thanks Jerry
    Hey Jerry, I couldn't see the attached photo at all, could you retry it? Well, I'm no expert in guitar restoration by any means but I've had some experience working with them and doing some different finishes. What's wrong with your bass exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by donovanrichardson View Post
    You bet! I taught myself about 5 years ago and have loved everything guitar-related ever since. I have a couple friends who are quite good but I'm no virtuoso haha!

Gretsch make some NICE guitars my man, may I ask which model you have?
    Good, now make sure you get to the Jersey Herf in March and play some music...... and.....I'll supply whatever cigar you want to smoke while playing....

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    Good, now make sure you get to the Jersey Herf in March and play some music...... and.....I'll supply whatever cigar you want to smoke while playing....
    This would be epic Veeral! I would love to man, never been to Jersey before! that would be so awesome, I'll be in MN in March over spring break to do some gambling!

Me with the boss.

Member of the Newbie Brigade '08

Puffer Fish with many spikes CaptainBlenderman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Ah what the heck....I'll admit I'm a pretty lucky guy. Not only is she beautiful to me, she is extremely smart.

This picture was taken one evening after dinner on our honeymoon just a little over two years ago.

This picture was taken during our vacation to Punta Cana last summer.
    It's great to see your face, David! You two look great together.

It's nice to see all of you on here actually. The face-with-the-name thing is pretty cool...get to see who it is we're talkin' to...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Austin_Smoker's Avatar

A little fun in the sun (and humidity) while in Moyock, N.C.

Lots of beer and cigars followed this pic!
    Last edited by Austin_Smoker; 02-13-2011 at 04:10 PM.

Eventually I'll need to post a more recent one as I have started to shave my head, but this is from a cruise my wife and I took in the Caribbean.

Quote Originally Posted by dmgizzo View Post
    Eventually I'll need to post a more recent one as I have started to shave my head, but this is from a cruise my wife and I took in the Caribbean.]
    Good to see ya Dave! That cruise looks gorgeous!

A few years ago when my brother graduated training (me on the left)

And one with Mrs. Animal at Sorak Mountain near the East coast of Korea. (She's way prettier than me!)

Good pictures Chad!

Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast