Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Put A Face With The Name!

This is a discussion on Put A Face With The Name! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Just me and my hunnies!...

Scotch & Cigars

Re: Put A Face With The Name!

Just me and my hunnies!

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Just me and my hunnies!
    You know, I always imagined you'd be Samoan... lol
    Cars, Smoke, Homebrew, Wet Shave and a Fountain Pen. Gentlemanly pursuits.

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Great to see all of these people! I see some young people and some older people but we all come together as brothers to talk about one of our favorite things: cigars!

Keep em' coming people!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

Just me and my hunnies!
    Which one are you? How did the one on the left break her arm? Did you sign her cast? Where did the one on the right get that amazing shirt? Who took this photo? When was it taken? Why are there no bubblegum cigars in this picture?

Details, man - we need details!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Scotch & Cigars

I am the one in the awesome cowboy shirt! I did sign her cast, I also broke her arm (she got out of line, had to use my pimp hand) It was probably taken by Chris or Carol....possibly Sue (all possibilities at the time) We had to cut her sleeve to get the cast through. I am going to have to say this was in 1987, possibly 88. I was born in 82. Bubblegum cigars were not our thing at the time, we did not start those till 91. We are still friends till this day!

Puffer Fish with many spikes CaptainBlenderman's Avatar

I keep trying to find a picture of myself online where I am not acting like a child but I can't LMAO
    Meh. I liked you better as a redhead...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader

I am the one in the awesome cowboy shirt! I did sign her cast, I also broke her arm (she got out of line, had to use my pimp hand) It was probably taken by Chris or Carol....possibly Sue (all possibilities at the time) We had to cut her sleeve to get the cast through. I am going to have to say this was in 1987, possibly 88. I was born in 82. Bubblegum cigars were not our thing at the time, we did not start those till 91. We are still friends till this day!
    LOL! I had a shirt much like that when I was a kid - loved it. It was one of two hand-me-downs from my brother (9 years older than me) that I really, really liked. The rest I just had to put up with when Mom broke them out of their 9-year rest in the cedar chest.

Of course, seeing that my youngest child was born the same year as you, my shirt was a bit older than yours!

I also broke an arm (at 4 years of age) and I still remember well having cut-up sleeves to wear my shirts. I don't remember bubblegum cigars so much, just the candy cigarettes ...

Good times - good memories - I'm glad you have some longstanding friendships like those!
    Puff the Magic Blowfish lived in the sea; But how he smoked underwater is a mystery to me.

Scotch & Cigars

Even though I am still pretty young I love that picture because it reminds me of the better times. When all the neighbors liked one another, when we would all sit on the front porch for hours just talking, now everyone has moved away except my parents who are still on the block but no one talks to each other, no more block parties, it's sad.

Used to be able to walk next door and borrow some milk or sugar, hell most neighbors would invite you in for dinner, now forget it, bunch of miserable people are there now.

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

[QUOTE=Tritones;3079433]LOL! I had a shirt much like that when I was a kid - loved it. It was one of two hand-me-downs from my brother (9 years older than me) that I really, really liked. The rest I just had to put up with when Mom broke them out of their 9-year rest in the cedar chest.

Of course, seeing that my youngest child was born the same year as you, my shirt was a bit older than yours!

I also broke an arm (at 4 years of age) and I still remember well having cut-up sleeves to wear my shirts. I don't remember bubblegum cigars so much, just the candy cigarettes ...

When i was a kid we had bubble gum cigars chocolate as well. Chocolate and candy cigarettes and a pipe smoking Mr. potato head. You can't find any of that any more in bodagas and in stores. The anti smoking Nazi's took it all away.

Even though I am still pretty young I love that picture because it reminds me of the better times. When all the neighbors liked one another, when we would all sit on the front porch for hours just talking, now everyone has moved away except my parents who are still on the block but no one talks to each other, no more block parties, it's sad.

Used to be able to walk next door and borrow some milk or sugar, hell most neighbors would invite you in for dinner, now forget it, bunch of miserable people are there now.
    Every one had porches now houses are built without them. Everyone wants decks with high privacy fences so they can ignore their neighbors it's really sad. Even this past holiday season no smiles very few Merry Christmas or Happy New Years. But i said it to everyone i saw. Sometimes a grunt sometimes a you to. But it was like pulling teeth. I won't ever become like that i really feel sorry for people that can't see past the end of their nose!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Puffer Fish with some spikes thefenderbender's Avatar

Here's a pic my wife took a few years ago to put in a cool cigar picture frame she got me.

Conferring with Lockheed Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post

Every one had porches now houses are built without them. Everyone wants decks with high privacy fences so they can ignore their neighbors it's really sad. Even this past holiday season no smiles very few Merry Christmas or Happy New Years. But i said it to everyone i saw. Sometimes a grunt sometimes a you to. But it was like pulling teeth. I won't ever become like that i really feel sorry for people that can't see past the end of their nose!

Where I live in So Cal normally like that but for the holidays this year The Girl and I went to visit her folks in San Tan Vally AZ. they live in a privet community on the 13th hole and it seemed like everyone that went by had to come in and say hi at least most people stopped by for a few drinks after their round. It was very weird to me as I am use to not talking to my neighbors and here is this place where all day was spent socializing with them. I even got to talk to a few of them about the Cigars I had brought. very Pleasant holiday

Pic of me and oldest friend on my birthday this last year. I'm the fat one

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vicini View Post
    Where I live in So Cal normally like that but for the holidays this year The Girl and I went to visit her folks in San Tan Vally AZ. they live in a privet community on the 13th hole and it seemed like everyone that went by had to come in and say hi at least most people stopped by for a few drinks after their round. It was very weird to me as I am use to not talking to my neighbors and here is this place where all day was spent socializing with them. I even got to talk to a few of them about the Cigars I had brought. very Pleasant holiday

Nice to hear that places like that still exist in the world!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

New shirt RyJ habana reserve I got as a Christmas gift.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader fuente~fuente's Avatar

Just me and my hunnies!

Holy chit a Popple!!! I havent' seen one of those in years!

I had a blue one.

Oh, I had a Pound Puppy too...
    Twitter @ OB1theStogie
    Coming at you from the Dirty Dirty...

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast