Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Put A Face With The Name!

This is a discussion on Put A Face With The Name! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by WhoDat Yeah, One of my favorite (if not my favorite) parts of New Orleans! That's on my ...

Re: Put A Face With The Name!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoDat View Post
    Yeah, One of my favorite (if not my favorite) parts of New Orleans! That's on my parent's dock (backyard). I love the area!
    I lived in Venetian Isles for twenty-one years, until Katrina.
    THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH!

Ah what the heck....I'll admit I'm a pretty lucky guy. Not only is she beautiful to me, she is extremely smart.

This picture was taken one evening after dinner on our honeymoon just a little over two years ago.

This picture was taken during our vacation to Punta Cana last summer.

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Hey David, great to see you man! You are a lucky guy but great to see you have a found a wonderful woman!

Quote Originally Posted by donovanrichardson View Post
    Hey David, great to see you man! You are a lucky guy but great to see you have a found a wonderful woman!
    Thanks Donovan! Indeed she is a wonderful woman who is willing to out up with my crap...lol.

"The Cigar & Pipe Kid" donovanrichardson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    Thanks Donovan! Indeed she is a wonderful woman who is willing to out up with my crap...lol.
    Well if your bombs are any indication of your kindness and generosity, then I think you are one heck of a guy!

This is always a plus. I gripe sometimes about my wife... but I am grateful I have a wife who is very caring and is a great mother to our kids!!!

Seems we're posting them here as well. Here are some pics of me and my Pretty Girl. She puts up with more than you'd imagine between the deployments, my crazy hobbies, my crazy bird... lol. This is us at a wedding when I got back from my last deployment just over a year ago.

Here's us at a Valentines Day Dinner last year.
    Cars, Smoke, Homebrew, Wet Shave and a Fountain Pen. Gentlemanly pursuits.

Scotch & Cigars

Last year in Kona, HI! My awesome Guava tree walking stick some local was nice enough to make for me!

Our last day in HI I screwed up my knee so I was limping to Akaka Falls when a local hatmaker comes up to me and says "my brother you can't be walking like that, give me a minute" he disappears into the woods and comes out with this stick, the least I could do is buy an awesome hat from him!

And yes I managed to bring it home with me, a little back and forth with security at the airport but I convinced them I could not walk without it, best souvenir ever!

And one of the Ono I caught on our fishing trip in Kona:

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Evonnida's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    Last year in Kona, HI! My awesome Guava tree walking stick some local was nice enough to make for me!

Our last day in HI I screwed up my knee so I was limping to Akaka Falls when a local hatmaker comes up to me and says "my brother you can't be walking like that, give me a minute" he disappears into the woods and comes out with this stick, the least I could do is buy an awesome hat from him!

And yes I managed to bring it home with me, a little back and forth with security at the airport but I convinced them I could not walk without it, best souvenir ever!

And one of the Ono I caught on our fishing trip in Kona:

That's awesome Ray!!

Yes... I'm just as pompous in real life...

No, I didn't pay for this... I didn't even ask for it.

http://twitter.com/charlieminato
    editor, halfwheel.com

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Ah what the heck....I'll admit I'm a pretty lucky guy. Not only is she beautiful to me, she is extremely smart.

This picture was taken one evening after dinner on our honeymoon just a little over two years ago.

This picture was taken during our vacation to Punta Cana last summer.
    Wow nice to see what you look like your ass beautiful a couple on the outside as you are on the inside Peace Bro!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Flatheads and Lead CigarSmokePhilosopher's Avatar

here's me doin my ugly thang

this one makes me look even fatter because its taken at an upward angle

heres one i just now took bein retarded. having some Altadis Black Cherry aromatic

my hair's usually a couple inches longer, but i screwed up cutting it yesterday and had to shave it haha

edit: in case anyone cares, i'm 6'3" and 260 lbs

heres me and my lovely fiancee about 4 months ago
    The two scariest sounds you'll ever hear:
    A bang, when you expect a click //////// A click, when you expect a bang

I'd be getting my money back on that shirt Cade. Obviously a fake as the lettering is backwards.
    Refuses to remain the Droid they were all looking for.

damn!!! i've been had! stupid cup o' joes.....

lol

fyi, tashaz, when you said i'd be gettin my money back, for some reason i thought (for a split second) you were talking about my fiancee

rofl

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast