Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Work delivery #2

This is a discussion on Work delivery #2 within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; The second of many deliveries to my office so the wife won't see: Mmmmm, Diesel UCs........

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jswaykos's Avatar

Work delivery #2

The second of many deliveries to my office so the wife won't see:

Mmmmm, Diesel UCs.....

Puffer Fish with many spikes Mr. Slick's Avatar

Re: Work delivery #2

I'm single at the moment so I don't have to hide them from anyone but myself. lol
    But, I usually have my orders sent to the office so they won't be left out in the weather all day. Especially in the summer time when it gets >100f .
    Why am I wasting my time talking to an A-hole like you when I could be doing something much more dangerous... like rearrageing my humidor.

Nice pick-up, hopefully the wife doesn't figure out how to hack into your puff account! Good luck!

Scotch & Cigars

I think CI has all Diesels on sale in their new catalog in case anyone was wanting to pick up a box.

Nice pickup brother the UC is a great smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    I think CI has all Diesels on sale in their new catalog in case anyone was wanting to pick up a box.

Nice pickup brother the UC is a great smoke.
    Yep, the boxes are definitely on sale... I think they start at $60 for the Unlimiteds? Forget what size. It was on the site for a while, too. Can't beat these for the price, I love 'em. I want to try the Morro Castle next.

Hot damn those look tasty. Over the past year I've been giving bands to the wife and she knows my tastes pretty well now, and with all things considered (I'm a homebody who doesn't really have many hobbies other than gardening and golf), she fully supports my stogie habit. w00t!

Just cant go wrong with the Diesels! They just need rest for a couple of months and it smooths them out so much better.
    I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.
    Edgar Allan Poe

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Nice pick up i had one that Dave Starbuck had gifted me what a great cigar, Meaty and twangy boy for a non Cuban that cigar rocks!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by TonyBrooklyn View Post
    Nice pick up i had one that Dave Starbuck had gifted me what a great cigar, Meaty and twangy boy for a non Cuban that cigar rocks!
    Glad to see you liked it.

I was really surprised at them, but I was looking for something (right before I joined puff) to have a box laying around and they sounded good so I just got them. Wow... tasty tasty stick.

Haven't figured out if I like the Shorty or the UC better yet (not a huge fan of the Unlimited - but they get a lot better with some age, way way green), but the flavor is excellent. What I love in a stick; lots of espresso and cocoa.
    Remis Velisque

Quote Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
    Glad to see you liked it.

I was really surprised at them, but I was looking for something (right before I joined puff) to have a box laying around and they sounded good so I just got them. Wow... tasty tasty stick.

Haven't figured out if I like the Shorty or the UC better yet (not a huge fan of the Unlimited - but they get a lot better with some age, way way green), but the flavor is excellent. What I love in a stick; lots of espresso and cocoa.
    The one i had was a Diesel torp it was very earthy meaty and twangy. A real sharp acidic taste . One dimensional but damn what a great smoke.
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

I've had one, once, and loved it. I picked up some Unlimited belicosos off a jam a while back, so now I'm looking forward to comparing the UC and Unlimited head to head.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Citizen Zero's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jswaykos View Post
    The second of many deliveries to my office so the wife won't see:

Mmmmm, Diesel UCs.....
    YOU TOO!?!?! I ordered mine at like 3 in the mornin but when I got home the other day they were on my desk and my girlfriend have a very inquisitive look on her face. I should learn to ship these to my store.

Quote Originally Posted by jswaykos View Post
    I've had one, once, and loved it. I picked up some Unlimited belicosos off a jam a while back, so now I'm looking forward to comparing the UC and Unlimited head to head.
    For the price you can't beat um!
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen Zero View Post
    YOU TOO!?!?! I ordered mine at like 3 in the mornin but when I got home the other day they were on my desk and my girlfriend have a very inquisitive look on her face. I should learn to ship these to my store.
    Man, if my wife only knew how many cigars I ordered this week alone. Let's just say that the doghouse would be occupied and full of smoke!

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    Man, if my wife only knew how many cigars I ordered this week alone. Let's just say that the doghouse would be occupied and full of smoke!
    Alas that's why i have no intention of marrying again!
    Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast