Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Favorite Cigar tools

This is a discussion on Favorite Cigar tools within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by MoreBeer Straighten out a portion of one of these (large size) to use as a draw tool. ...

Alpha Puffer Fish lukesparksoff's Avatar

Re: Favorite Cigar tools

Quote Originally Posted by MoreBeer View Post
    Straighten out a portion of one of these (large size) to use as a draw tool. My overall favorite!

Nice to know that in a jam a paper clip can save my cigar
    "A wisely chosen cigar, to me, is like a weapon against certain of life’s torments; in some mysterious way, a little blue smoke chases them away." Zino Davidoff

Quote Originally Posted by BHS View Post
    ohhh....and a deep well ashtray. Can't go without that.
    I don't have any nice ashtrays ( 2 crappy ones and my cigar fest ashtray), I need to pick up one made for outside .the ones I like are crystal (Cost to much) have anyone seen this Davidoff ashtray or anything like it , I've been looking all over for it
    Last edited by lukesparksoff; 01-14-2011 at 09:49 PM.
    "A wisely chosen cigar, to me, is like a weapon against certain of life’s torments; in some mysterious way, a little blue smoke chases them away." Zino Davidoff

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes fivespdcat's Avatar

My favorites. Old German scissors and IM Corona lighter. Don't use anything else!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

BHS

Quote Originally Posted by lukesparksoff View Post
    I don't have any nice ashtrays ( 2 crappy ones and my cigar fest ashtray), I need to pick up one made for outside .the ones I like are crystal (Cost to much) have anyone seen this Davidoff ashtray or anything like it , I've been looking all over for it
    Crystal costs too much!!!???? That Davidoff is probably a $100 ashtray at least. Really nice accessory though.

Quote Originally Posted by fivespdcat View Post
    My favorites. Old German scissors and IM Corona lighter. Don't use anything else!

Nice Scissors,I thought your lighter was a S.T.Dupont ,glad to see , you saved $400 by getting the Corona they look almost the same.very nice lighter.
    Last edited by lukesparksoff; 01-07-2011 at 10:29 PM.

Allright___!

Ya'll are showing some very nice hardware

Dafiddla
    "What Could be Finer, than a Spanish Cedar Liner?"

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes fivespdcat's Avatar

Eric,
    Thanks I like to save money and not sacrifice quality! I really like the IM Corona and would recommend it to anyone. Once I get some time I'm going to do a quick review with some pictures of the flame (which I didn't see a whole lot on the internet about).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2