Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My KL setup for Donovan

This is a discussion on My KL setup for Donovan within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by donovanrichardson Well another newb question for you Andy haha, what is Mike's? I should know but I ...

Re: My KL setup for Donovan

Quote Originally Posted by donovanrichardson View Post
    Well another newb question for you Andy haha, what is Mike's? I should know but I don't lol! But that is a great deal, one box would do the trick!
    Cigar Boxes - Free Cigar Boxes

Young Puffer Fish smittysmith13's Avatar

Nice set up...I have got to get some of those bags!!

Don't call it a comeback hoosiers2006's Avatar

Nice job. Looks good and nice the wife contributed, guess that means she endorses the smoking.
    Pic is Reds owner Bob Castellini enjoying a cigar in the clubhouse after winning the division. Take that statewide smoking ban!

Quote Originally Posted by hoosiers2006 View Post
    Nice job. Looks good and nice the wife contributed, guess that means she endorses the smoking.
    As long as it doesn't interfere with me completing something else she expects me to do and as long as I don't smoke in the house, she's okay with it!

Gotta love stipulations.

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

very nice.

reminds me that's one AB stick I need to try yet. those Morro Castles aren't half bad either. Tempted to grab a couple and let them sit around for a while see if they don't get a bit better. If they do they could be a great bargain @ the price they're at I think. Either way they're not half bad. I enjoyed the one I had...

nice stash and humidors. you are very lucky my friend. I hear ya though, Certainly wouldn't be my first choice either but @ least it's nice, I like it. I should really scour a little harder around town for some bags. Couldn't find anything in the wedding department and didn't really want to use green fish bags. I really do need some bags for the 2nd and 3rd drawer in my humi though. Still using beads in one drawer and the plastic container is a bit too tall for the other. Keeps getting snagged when I open the bottom drawer all the way. @ least the large tub on the shelf works great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2