Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Cigar Fest 2011 (picture intensive)

This is a discussion on Cigar Fest 2011 (picture intensive) within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Wow...I am back to the office...returned from a fun and successful trip to Split Rock and Cigar Fest 2011! Here ...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Cigar Fest 2011 (picture intensive)

Wow...I am back to the office...returned from a fun and successful trip to Split Rock and Cigar Fest 2011! Here are a few pics for those of us who weren't able to make the journey (though I HIGHLY sugggest that you make the trip at least once in your life...so much fun!)!!

First in the $80,000 corvette that Studio Tobac is giving away December 31, 2010...all you have to do is register on their website and you are entered!

The Perdomo crew at their booth

My buddy John smoking the worlds biggest Ave Maria!

A fuzzy pic of the unbelivable beautiful girl at the Matasa booth...OMG (better pics to come)

The 5 Vegas "A" girl (looks more like the 5 Vegas "D" girl to me!!)

The next few are of the Diesel booth, Shorty Rossi and the best behaved dog that I have ever seen and my future Ex-wife (the brunette on the far right of the shots)

Overlooking the floor from the Drew Estate/Joya de Nic booth

My loot:

It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Max_Power's Avatar

Re: Cigar Fest 2011 (picture intensive)

Nice pics Kipp, looks like it was a great time.

How many cigars did you smoke BTW?
    That which is falling, should also be pushed

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes djangos's Avatar

Sweetnees! That looks like quite the loot! Also the babes are gorgeous! I am glad you had a great time man!
    Isn't that Nick Perdomo?

Wow that looks like a great time. I think i will have to try to make it for next year. Thanks for the awesome pics.

Full grown Puffer Fish fishkilla's Avatar

Man that looks like a good time. cant wait for the one here in august.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

More pics of the brunettes please !!

I'll have to check this when I get home from work so I can see the pics

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Im differently going next year

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

Was there also with a buddy of mine....a couple of quick observations...yes, that is Nick Perdomo and he is one heck of a nice guy. Talked to him for a few minutes and he answered any and all questions I had. Rocky Patel, on the other hand, didn't look all that happy to be there. Secondly, the beautiful lady at the Matasa booth was absolutely the best looking woman there! It was a great time and I'm glad I went. Already looking forward to next year!

Puffer Fish with many spikes Mr. Slick's Avatar

Kip: did you end up puking like you planned on? I remember reading a post where you said it wouldn't be a successful mission if you didn't

Sandeep: Yes that is Nick Perdomo. I guess he figured he could rely on the quality of his products to attract people to his booth. He didn't need hot chicks hanging around to get people over there LOL.
    Why am I wasting my time talking to an A-hole like you when I could be doing something much more dangerous... like rearrageing my humidor.

Thanks for the pics Kipp! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader primetime76's Avatar

Yeah, Rocky was just signing autographs and didn't seem interested. Pete Johnson was AWESOME...wanted to grab a beer and shoot the this with that guy. I do agree that the Matasa girl was fantastic...but I am giving the nod to the Diesel girl THEN the Matasa girl, then the blone 5 Vegas girl...in that order. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by angryeaglesfan View Post
    Was there also with a buddy of mine....a couple of quick observations...yes, that is Nick Perdomo and he is one heck of a nice guy. Talked to him for a few minutes and he answered any and all questions I had. Rocky Patel, on the other hand, didn't look all that happy to be there. Secondly, the beautiful lady at the Matasa booth was absolutely the best looking woman there! It was a great time and I'm glad I went. Already looking forward to next year!
    It is easier to ask for forgivness than to ask for permission!

Scotch & Cigars

Very nice Kipp! Looks like you had a good time.

Man wish I was there, looks like a blast.
    The Krazy Kanuck

Playground Legend angryeaglesfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by primetime76 View Post
    Yeah, Rocky was just signing autographs and didn't seem interested. Pete Johnson was AWESOME...wanted to grab a beer and shoot the this with that guy. I do agree that the Matasa girl was fantastic...but I am giving the nod to the Diesel girl THEN the Matasa girl, then the blone 5 Vegas girl...in that order. LOL
    I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers of course, my wife might it was definitely a blast!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast