Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Show Me Your Stash

This is a discussion on Show Me Your Stash within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I'm always open to gifting, but that will just give me another reason to keep buying more! Everybody knows that ...

Full grown Puffer Fish Regiampiero's Avatar

Re: Show Me Your Stash

I'm always open to gifting, but that will just give me another reason to keep buying more! Everybody knows that you can't keep the right HR if your humi is half full! At least that's what I keep telling my self.

As far as gifting, Tim is already on my list for a series R, but I have no clue how gifting is done on this site. Although I have a feeling that I'll find out very soon.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish edwardsdigital's Avatar

I will pull out my tiny stash an take a pic tonight so everyone can point and laugh....

Young Fish

Show Me Your Stash-humi-2.jpg

The extent of my stash, including todays purchase.

Show Me Your Stash-dscn0015.jpg

the three naked sticks look scrumptious. What are they?

A fellow puffer bestowed those on me (thanks Again @marc in nola ). They are Rocky Patel Old World Reserve Churchills. I cant remember if they were the seconds or not, but the 3 naked RP Decades he sent along with those were wonderful.

I've had a couple of RP Old World Reserve and they were good, but one of them actually burned kind of weird. For some reason the ash kind of kept galvanizing and shutting the cigar off. What do I mean by that...Hmm! As I was smoking it, the ash turned hard and brittle and I actually had to remove it and re-light it every 1.5 inches. Does anyone know what that might have been caused by?

It was weird, but the second didn't do it and I actually enjoyed it.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Dude I had a ab pressado. the one u got in the pick I couldn'get a good draw. was like trying to suck soft surive threw a really tinny coffee straw
    just keep on puffin

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonx250z View Post
    Dude I had a ab pressado. the one u got in the pick I couldn'get a good draw. was like trying to suck soft surive threw a really tinny coffee straw
    I believe what my man Jasons phone is trying to tell us is that the Alec Bradley Prensado that he got had a severely tight draw, so much so that it was like trying to "suck soft serve through a coffee straw".

Dont worry bud... I will try to translate your funky phone messages for those that cant understand them.

I personally love Alec Bradley cigars. Dont give up on them because of one plugged stick.

Quote Originally Posted by edwardsdigital View Post
    I believe what my man Jasons phone is trying to tell us is that the Alec Bradley Prensado that he got had a severely tight draw, so much so that it was like trying to "suck soft serve through a coffee straw".

Dont worry bud... I will try to translate your funky phone messages for those that cant understand them.

I personally love Alec Bradley cigars. Dont give up on them because of one plugged stick.
    That's two... I think its time to go grab a stick.

Yea, its been a long day!! I need a cup of coffee and a gar.... Also, I just checked my mail and there was a BOMB!! @Wicked_Rhube got me with a 10 pack of sticks, and they look great! Quite a few perdomos in there that look mighty tasty.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Haha alright man hahaha Tim is my l translator lol and a good friend
    just keep on puffin

Full grown Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Jasonx250z View Post
    Haha alright man hahaha Tim is my translator lol and a good friend
    Ahh I got lol
    just keep on puffin

I'll hush up my mug if you fill up my jug with that good ole' mountain dew

Quote Originally Posted by UTKhodgy View Post

You've got some space filling to do.
    Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

Page 37 of 66 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast