Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Show Me Your Stash

This is a discussion on Show Me Your Stash within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Attachment 82890 Attachment 82891 Attachment 82892 Attachment 82893 Attachment 82894 Attachment 82895 Attachment 82896...

Re: Show Me Your Stash

To smoke is human; to smoke cigars, divine.

Aw, You just made me ink defetis's Avatar

i like

Quote Originally Posted by defetis View Post
    i like
    There should be seven pictures. Sometimes pics don't show up on the posting computer, but show up for everyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by defetis View Post
    thanks for the link, i was referring to the T-52's
    Those can be found at a bunch of online retailers.

Smallbatchcigar is good if you want a box.

Neptunecigar has singles at an affordable price.
    Rule #32. Enjoy the Little Things

Young Puffer Fish

Quote Originally Posted by Zerokruel View Post
    Sooooo, about that get together....
    Lol. Maybe soon. My girl needs me to take her to Modesto in about a week and a half to pick up a bride's maid dress. I'll shoot you a PM next week.

Puffer With 1 Erect Spike NasierK's Avatar

Don't exactly have a big stash yet but I'm working on it (slowly but surely)

Show Me Your Stash-2014-01-07212642_zps8a5dddcb.jpg
    Last edited by NasierK; 01-10-2014 at 07:38 PM. Reason: Fighting with forum trying to display picture in post.
    Close,... but no cigar.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Just1ce's Avatar

This is my current stash with two desktop humis and three coolers. I have just added the two smaller coolers within the past couple of months since I ran out of space (and have again). My apologies for the kind of crappy pics. My camera does not do well with glare at all. Hopefully this isn't too many pics in one post.

This is my small 30ish count desktop humi and was the first humi I ever bought. I'm still using the humi puck in conjunction with a 65% Boveda pack.
    Show Me Your Stash-sdc17080.jpg

This is the larger desktop that I purchased this past summer. It is the ironsides humi from CI. I'm just using the foam humidifier that came with it for now. I'll be sticking some 65% boveda packs in here too.
    Show Me Your Stash-sdc17082.jpg

And the bottom layer of the iron sides humi:
    Show Me Your Stash-sdc17083.jpg

This is 120 quart coolidor and was my first that I put together about 3 years ago. I was running out of space a few months ago so I decided to experiment with taking the cigars out of their boxes and bundling them together in tissue paper. It certainly save me some space, but it did make it more difficult to identify my cigars and created more of a hassle when rummaging through to find the cigar I want. It also increases the likelihood that the wrappers will get torn from friction when they are moved around if they aren't in cello. Humidification is 1 pound of 65% heartfelt beads. It gets extremely dry in this room during the winter since I run a space heater so I have added a small glass of distilled water to help a bit. Seems to keep at a pretty rock solid 67ish humidity this way.
    Show Me Your Stash-sdc17085.jpg

This is a 48 quart cooler from walmart. I just added 70% humidity beads from cheap humidors. This cooler is all bundled cigars, tins, and budget priced singles for casual smokes.
    Show Me Your Stash-sdc17087.jpg

And last but not least another 48 quart el cheapo from Walmart. This is my most recent cooler with another half pound of 70% beads from cheap humidors. I've got some boxes of man O'war, cusano, camacho, padron, and misc bundles and singles in here.
    Show Me Your Stash-sdc17089.jpg

Here is some miscellaneous clutter you may find visually enjoyable (or not).

Empties:
    Show Me Your Stash-sdc17090.jpg

My tubo collection. About 130ish unique aluminum (and one wooden) tubos. I'm working on getting a display together right now for them.
    Show Me Your Stash-sdc17091.jpg

And finally, since I'm crazy anal about keeping things, this is what I've decided to do with all of the cigar bands that I have kept. I just picked up some shelves to put along another wall that will have these vases and the empty cigar boxes on.
    Show Me Your Stash-sdc17093.jpg

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Looks great so far man, welcome to the ocean!

Trust Me, I'm Not Lion SeanTheEvans's Avatar

Wow, I thought my stash had blown up recently, but these are nuts, truly monuments of beauty.

It's great how different each stash is, and the way they are organized by each person, just so interesting. It makes me think about how I keep my own (which keeps changing, as I'm still starting out)

Particularly love the tubo collection. May I inquire if you specifically search those out, or is that what most singles come in? Anywhere in particular you recommend going for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Just1ce View Post
    This is my current stash with two desktop humis and three coolers. I have just added the two smaller coolers within the past couple of months since I ran out of space (and have again). My apologies for the kind of crappy pics. My camera does not do well with glare at all. Hopefully this isn't too many pics in one post.

This is my small 30ish count desktop humi and was the first humi I ever bought. I'm still using the humi puck in conjunction with a 65% Boveda pack.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SDC17080.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	82918

This is the larger desktop that I purchased this past summer. It is the ironsides humi from CI. I'm just using the foam humidifier that came with it for now. I'll be sticking some 65% boveda packs in here too.

Name:	SDC17082.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	82919

And the bottom layer of the iron sides humi:

Name:	SDC17083.jpg 
Views:	224 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	82920

This is 120 quart coolidor and was my first that I put together about 3 years ago. I was running out of space a few months ago so I decided to experiment with taking the cigars out of their boxes and bundling them together in tissue paper. It certainly save me some space, but it did make it more difficult to identify my cigars and created more of a hassle when rummaging through to find the cigar I want. It also increases the likelihood that the wrappers will get torn from friction when they are moved around if they aren't in cello. Humidification is 1 pound of 65% heartfelt beads. It gets extremely dry in this room during the winter since I run a space heater so I have added a small glass of distilled water to help a bit. Seems to keep at a pretty rock solid 67ish humidity this way.

Name:	SDC17085.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	59.9 KB 
ID:	82921

This is a 48 quart cooler from walmart. I just added 70% humidity beads from cheap humidors. This cooler is all bundled cigars, tins, and budget priced singles for casual smokes.

Name:	SDC17087.jpg 
Views:	302 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	82922

And last but not least another 48 quart el cheapo from Walmart. This is my most recent cooler with another half pound of 70% beads from cheap humidors. I've got some boxes of man O'war, cusano, camacho, padron, and misc bundles and singles in here.

Name:	SDC17089.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	82923

Here is some miscellaneous clutter you may find visually enjoyable (or not).

Empties:

Name:	SDC17090.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	82924

My tubo collection. About 130ish unique aluminum (and one wooden) tubos. I'm working on getting a display together right now for them.

Name:	SDC17091.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	82925

And finally, since I'm crazy anal about keeping things, this is what I've decided to do with all of the cigar bands that I have kept. I just picked up some shelves to put along another wall that will have these vases and the empty cigar boxes on.

Name:	SDC17093.jpg 
Views:	304 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	82926
    Forget entering the deep end you've reached the abyss!

Just1ce really great stash you have there, very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by SeanTheEvans View Post
    Wow, I thought my stash had blown up recently, but these are nuts, truly monuments of beauty.

It's great how different each stash is, and the way they are organized by each person, just so interesting. It makes me think about how I keep my own (which keeps changing, as I'm still starting out)

Particularly love the tubo collection. May I inquire if you specifically search those out, or is that what most singles come in? Anywhere in particular you recommend going for them?
    I just look around for each type. Not every cigar company has cigars that come in the aluminum tubes, but many do. I also have a Davidoff that came in a wooden tube that I really like. All of them that I keep seperate are unique in some way. I had wanted to do something with the tubos since many of them that I had picked up were really nice looking and I hated for them to go to waste. Then I came about the idea sort of randomly of keeping them and buying some shadow boxes for each type. I then quickly realize that it would take A LOT of shadow boxes to fit all of the tubos I was getting so I am working on some thick trim to put on the wall to display them. I have hunted around a lot for each different type and I am getting to the point that I have a majority of the readily available NC cigar tubos. I only have about 5 CC tubos, so those will take me a lot longer to get a hold of.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSPHOTO View Post
    Forget entering the deep end you've reached the abyss!
    Indeed. Lucky for me I don't have extremely expensive taste so I pick up most of my gars on cbid. I really enjoy a wide variety of cigars and flavor profiles so I'm usually pretty safe picking up whatever I can find a really good deal on. I do have my preferences though, but sometimes I just like to smoke something reasonably good quality.

Maturing Puffer Fish Midnight_Ryder's Avatar

I'm still in my sampling phase.
    Show Me Your Stash-cigar-1.jpg
    Show Me Your Stash-cigar-3.jpg
    Show Me Your Stash-cigar-4.jpg
    Show Me Your Stash-cigar-6.jpg
    Show Me Your Stash-cigar-5.jpg
    Show Me Your Stash-cigar-2.jpg

Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast