Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

The Ninja's cigar photos

This is a discussion on The Ninja's cigar photos within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; A couple shots of the Behike I smoked to celebrate my daughter's birth! Unfortunately these were taken at night, so ...

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Re: The Ninja's cigar photos

A couple shots of the Behike I smoked to celebrate my daughter's birth! Unfortunately these were taken at night, so the lighting was poor but here they are anyway...

On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ants's Avatar

all jealousy aside, this is some beautiful photography. I love the liga's in B&W. Keep'em comin, subscribed fo sho.

Thanks Anthony!

I'm waiting on two things, and then I'll have a few special Liga photos to post! Stay tuned!
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

Puffer Fish with some spikes A Midnight Maduro's Avatar

Beauties!
    Sometimes it is nice to enjoy the little things in life

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ants's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aninjaforallseasons View Post

...And the Feral Flying Pig, taken back in March or April, can't remember which, and not sure why I never posted 'em! The first one has a white dot, because I accidentally clicked and the accidentally saved, so... yeah..
    Dot? Me no see dot?

Wide eyed with wonder Avenidadecuba's Avatar

How are those Cohiba Maduro's? You rarely see Maduro's come out of Cuba, compared to other countries.

I had a chance to buy one a few weeks back but I hesitated! WHY O WHY!!!?!

All of these are fantastic but I especially like the last one of the ffp in this post.
    Here's the color version, which I think has too much yellow light reflection on the handle of the cutter, but I'm not great with editing, so I don't know how to fix it:

And the Feral Flying Pig, taken back in March or April, can't remember which, and not sure why I never posted 'em! The first one has a white dot, because I accidentally clicked and the accidentally saved, so... yeah., The second one has a bit too much blue, may need to play with the coloring a bit, but again... not great with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenidadecuba View Post
    How are those Cohiba Maduro's? You rarely see Maduro's come out of Cuba, compared to other countries.

I had a chance to buy one a few weeks back but I hesitated! WHY O WHY!!!?!
    Sorry, just saw this. They're pretty fantastic.

Derek, if you want to send me a higher resolution copy of this pic I can take a shot at fixing it for you.
    Here's the color version, which I think has too much yellow light reflection on the handle of the cutter, but I'm not great with editing, so I don't know how to fix it:

Garrett if you want my pics, just ask j/k... Dude, I would love that, please pm me your email!

Here's the little piggies shot... It's my current desktop.

Gorgeous. Great photography, Derek. I love it.

Lurker come out to play tatubom1's Avatar

Still just using Auto or have you ventured in to the manual world yet? Are you shooting in RAW or jpg? the last one you posted with all the pigs i would love a high res of for my desktop if you would be so kind.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5