Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

This is your fault Puff.com!

This is a discussion on This is your fault Puff.com! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by nealw6971 Yeah... let's see... yesterday... ordered: Perdomo Habano CT Robusto 5pk and 2x WaterPillows Humidipaks. Then this ...

No longer a community member.

Re: This is your fault Puff.com!

Quote Originally Posted by nealw6971 View Post
    Yeah... let's see... yesterday... ordered: Perdomo Habano CT Robusto 5pk and 2x WaterPillows Humidipaks.

Then this morning: Picked up a box of Carlos Torano Signature Torpedos w/Maduro wrappers... (on the Monster for about $57, which I thought was a good deal).

Anyway... yeah... it's getting worse.
    oh man i almost grabbed those, i woulda split em with someone but wasnt gonna get a whole box :P

Yeah... let's see... yesterday... ordered: Perdomo Habano CT Robusto 5pk and 2x WaterPillows Humidipaks.

Then this morning: Picked up a box of Carlos Torano Signature Torpedos w/Maduro wrappers... (on the Monster for about $57, which I thought was a good deal).

Anyway... yeah... it's getting worse.
    Damn someone is going to get bombed by you... I almost feel sorry for the target..

WTG Neal... careful once you start it's hard, I mean impossible to stop
    The Krazy Kanuck

Disinterested

Nice start, Neal, but allow me to warn/remind you of something.

Come October, you're going to gain access to the Habanos Forum. That's where the debauchery REALLY begins.

Save, save, save!

You have no idea how evil this hobby can get... yet.

Nice grouping, Mister. Enjoy!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post

Come October, you're going to gain access to the Habanos Forum. That's where the debauchery REALLY begins.

Save, save, save!

ROTFLMAO!!!

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Quote Originally Posted by Herf N Turf View Post

Save, save, save!

Nice Don, pour some oil down that slope to help him to the bottom
    The Krazy Kanuck

Oooooooh... the debauchery forum... *eyes glaze over*

Oh, wait, you said Habanos forum.... ooooooh.... *eyes glaze over again*
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -Benjamin Franklin
    http://www.imagekind.com/artists/nealw6971

It's a vicious cycle - fill up coolidor; "OMG, I need more storage space!"; buy another cooler; go nuts buying cigars that you've been wanting for months but didn't have the space for; repeat

Nice stash, bro.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Nice stash Neal, but like Don said above, the real fun hasn't even started yet...

No longer a community member.

Yeah.. I blame shuckins for sending me tatuaje cigars, now all i want are premium smokes.

*shakes fist in rage*

Quote Originally Posted by Zogg View Post
    Yeah.. I blame shuckins for sending me tatuaje cigars, now all i want are premium smokes.

*shakes fist in rage*
    I pretty much blame Shuckins and Puff for this. This slope isn't a slope... it's a damn cliff.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Shibby's Avatar

I pretty much blame Shuckins and Puff for this. This slope isn't a slope... it's a damn cliff.
    Yeah haha. I cant help but notice almost every day it seems like youve got something new in the recent purchases thread haha. They all look tasty and i find myself going, "Oooo I wanna get me some of those, oh but i cant, i cant fall victim to the cliff, the slope is already to much"

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby View Post
    Yeah haha. I cant help but notice almost every day it seems like youve got something new in the recent purchases thread haha. They all look tasty and i find myself going, "Oooo I wanna get me some of those, oh but i cant, i cant fall victim to the cliff, the slope is already to much"
    That's actually my evil twin. I have no idea what I'm even doing here. I don't smoke cigars... sheesh. Damn you evil twin, damn you to hell!

Neal, thanks for posting your photos of your newly acquired inventory.

It appears that you joined Puff about a week before I did and I only had about 10 sticks in my humi (I started smoking cigars the end of June). I currently have about 35 sticks so lets just say that I have some leverage now with my wife and something to strive for thanks to your photos.

Actually my wife is very supportive... for now, as my hobby is still behind her "wine hobby" with regards to purchases so I have some room to grow lol!

Man this is a fun ride...

Quote Originally Posted by Nubbin View Post
    Neal, thanks for posting your photos of your newly acquired inventory.

It appears that you joined Puff about a week before I did and I only had about 10 sticks in my humi (I started smoking cigars the end of June). I currently have about 35 sticks so lets just say that I have some leverage now with my wife and something to strive for thanks to your photos.

Actually my wife is very supportive... for now, as my hobby is still behind her "wine hobby" with regards to purchases so I have some room to grow lol!

Man this is a fun ride...
    Welcome to the slipper slope... or cliff as I like to call it. LOL.

Highland Park SingleMalt salmonfly's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jeepersjeep View Post
    That's a nice stash! I like how it's next to your bed in case of fire or the SHTF you can grab the important stuff and get out.

Really though, nice stash and thanks for sharing!
    +1 on the above, looking good Bro!
    FOR THE ATTENTION OF ALL SMOKING SINNERS, ENJOY YOUR SMOKE OR YOU WILL FEEL THE RAPH OF THE GODS!! THIS GUY GOING LOCO (((((FTA O ASS)))))

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast