Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

n00bie stash!

This is a discussion on n00bie stash! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; i just reorganized my humidor and i got a few new things today, so i figured i'd show everyone! i ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes

n00bie stash!

i just reorganized my humidor and i got a few new things today, so i figured i'd show everyone! i got my cuban crafters cutter today and it is AWESOME! infinitely better than my old plastic cheapo cutter. i have never smoked most of these cigars before. i am trying to get a feel of what i like since i am pretty new at this. i have had the hemingway signature and they are currently my favorite so i bought 2 more :] but anyways, let me know what you guys think! if you have any suggestions for me, feel free to share! on to the pics :

Re: n00bie stash!

Where's the noobie stash at???

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    Where's the noobie stash at???
    lets just say i hit the slope pretty hard i am very new at this and whenever i go into my local b&m i pick up one of anything that i have never had! granted its in my price range lol

Well, it looks to me like you have one of a good variety of tasty cigars

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

Yeah i don't see a noobie stash!! Good Looking Stash!!
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

Puffer Fish with some spikes crburchett's Avatar

Looks like a well chosen stash to me!
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do." ~ Confucius

Puffer Fish with some spikes chef-zorba's Avatar

Brother, after months of being a noob a while back, I wish I had the sticks you had starting off! Great looking stash and Im 100% sure it will grow into something such as your closet or large cooler.

thanks guys! just in case you all were wondering which of these i have actually smoked before,
    davidoff special r 9 months ago (my bachelor party)
    padron 2000
    hemingway signature (absolute favorite thus far)
    rocky patel vintage 1990 last week (birthday cigar).

so far i'm a big fan of the medium bodied smokes. i smoked my first maduro probably 3 years ago, and it was my first cigar... needless to say it wasn't quite the experience i was looking for lol so i am a bit hesitant to try any of the maduros i have, but i will definitely smoke one soon! thanks for all the compliments guys!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish zabhatton's Avatar

i like how that partagas black looks

Scotch & Cigars

nice start

those Partagas wrappers are so oily!

Much nicer than my stash right now. Yo don't appear to have anything bad(Maby bad but not cheap!) Impressive.
    Insert Verb of Choice: _______ Naked!

i hope none of these are bad! most of them have pretty good reviews. like i said though, i havent tried most of these. trying to find some good smokes! they werent too expensive. just about all of these were less than $10. i usually only smoke about 3 cigars a week, so i try to make them count lol

Quote Originally Posted by zabhatton View Post
    i like how that partagas black looks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    nice start

those Partagas wrappers are so oily!
    im excited to try that one! it looks like its going to be a long smoke though. will have to smoke it on the weekend for sure.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

very nice. lots of diversity and you got your AF's (can't go wrong with them!)

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    very nice. lots of diversity and you got your AF's (can't go wrong with them!)

ive never had a AF that i didn't like. even the curly head wasn't as bad as some of the "nicer" smokes ive had! coughmacanudocough lol

i started off with more conneticut shade wrappers, but recently have really started to love the sweetness of the cameroon! still trying to find my next favorite though!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast