Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Zogg's Stash! (The Bandwidth Destroyer)

This is a discussion on Zogg's Stash! (The Bandwidth Destroyer) within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Yea i will have to figure out times i still have to tell him i was thinking it would be ...

Re: Zogg's Stash! (The Bandwidth Destroyer)

Yea i will have to figure out times i still have to tell him i was thinking it would be good as i dont get to see him alot

Nice stash Paul & thanks for sharing the pics!

Also, good on you for gifting out your better stuff....thats character
    Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night. - Unknown

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Cigary's Avatar

Somebody waxed your skis with oil and then oiled the slope....you're so out of control that I am smiling here.
    A mind is like a parachute...it works best when it's open.

Nice looking stash, Jeeze, one year and in college. Nice job bro.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Thatbis quite the selection. Thanks for sharing brother.

Dang Paul, that is one nice stash, congrats!!!! And by the way did anybody else catch those two nice big toes in the picture of the box of Cabaiguans being displayed!!! How Long those puppies been resting!!!!LMAO

One Helluva Stash For Only 1 Year!!!!
    With all this excitement, I don't know if I smoked 5 cigars or 6 cigars!!! Being that a 44 gauge can blow your head clean off, Do You Feel Lucky Punk!!

Quote Originally Posted by wahoofever View Post
    Well it sure would take a few moments contemplating what to smoke first out of your collection.

RE Tatauaje: I smoked the one on the left last night, first Tats I've had. Not bad, I love the size. The Tats on the right in your picture, did a band rip off the wrapper or was it made that way?

RE Padilla: Whats your favorite so far?

The bandless smoke is a Tatuaje Face. I have yet to try one but I hear they're damn good and equally hard to find.

Paul even though i'm being a bit redundant, that is awesome. I really like the look of your humidor too, real classy. But according to your math "i have 340 cigars, if you include all the ones ive smoked.. ive gotten more than 1 cigar per day" it sound like your not smoking enough. Do you need any help with that?

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by dacken View Post
    Yea i will have to figure out times i still have to tell him i was thinking it would be good as i dont get to see him alot
    How do ya know mike? threadjacking my own thread ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Johnpaul View Post
    Paul even though i'm being a bit redundant, that is awesome. I really like the look of your humidor too, real classy. But according to your math "i have 340 cigars, if you include all the ones ive smoked.. ive gotten more than 1 cigar per day" it sound like your not smoking enough. Do you need any help with that?
    hehe. Yeah, when i firts started and through most of the year up until say.. late april, i only smoked 1 per week, ive only "picked up" my smoking regularity this summer to 2-3 per week so no, i really havent smoked THAT many! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Cigary View Post
    Somebody waxed your skis with oil and then oiled the slope....you're so out of control that I am smiling here.

What skiing?

dont start with me on that slope of $$...
    Last edited by Zogg; 08-30-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Great collection of a wide variety of sticks you have.. can't wait till my skull and bones and late harvests come in.. smoke yourself a good one just for having such a nice collection

Master Illusione-a-Tatist Sarge's Avatar

Mmmm very nice! I'll take an Avo, Tat Black & Padron Natural to go please! sweet little collection you have growing there. Good job bro! keep em coming in.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

i feel like this is going to be me in a year lol. ive already filled one of my humidors with about 30 cigars. tomorrow i have a 50 count humi and 10 more sticks coming in the mail. and ive only been a member here for about 2 weeks! lol

great looking stash, man! i hope mine looks like this in a year!

Quote Originally Posted by neil View Post
    i feel like this is going to be me in a year lol. ive already filled one of my humidors with about 30 cigars. tomorrow i have a 50 count humi and 10 more sticks coming in the mail. and ive only been a member here for about 2 weeks! lol

great looking stash, man! i hope mine looks like this in a year!
    just contribute to the community and i would be surprised if you arent. most of those singles were bombed to me o.O

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Quote Originally Posted by Zogg View Post
    just contribute to the community and i would be surprised if you arent. most of those singles were bombed to me o.O
    i dont know how much i can contribute since ive only been smoking for about a month lol but thats crazy! looks like there are a lot of generous people here! i bet my wife would kill me if i had that many cigars lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast