Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Macanudo Cru Royale Gigante

This is a discussion on Macanudo Cru Royale Gigante within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I am glad I got these. I purchased 2 from the local smoke shop and went through 1 last night. ...

Macanudo Cru Royale Gigante

I am glad I got these. I purchased 2 from the local smoke shop and went through 1 last night. Very good cigar, can't wait to get more. Local shop is also having a Rocky Patel night soon and i have a feeling I am going to come out of there with more debt on my cc.

I am still new to cigars but feedback on the ash, etc., would be great from you more experienced smokers.

Not showing the thumbnail not sure why, here is a pic of the smoke.

Nvm can't post pics yet
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by zenom; 08-30-2011 at 09:08 PM. Reason: Where's the pics?

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

Re: Macanudo Cru Royale Gigante

Wow! That is one monster of a cigar Andy! Great pic and that is some amazing looking ash

Ive had two or three of these in the 6x60 (what you have in the pic) and I enjoyed them very much. Meduim body, tasty smoke. Also my girlfriend liked the aroma it put off which was a first.
    Nub - being short and fat never looked so good!

I was very surprised with this cigar--I had 2 and the first was pretty darn good--not sure about #2 but for some reason it was not like #1.
    ViVat Jesus!

I smoked one of these last night in the Lonsdale size. Surprisingly good especially for the price

Puffer Fish with some spikes rjacobs's Avatar

I also smoked one of these last night, I think it was a Toro, but I got it in a sampler pack and im not so good at simply judging vitola's yet(except Torpedo's, Belicoso's and Perfecto's). The ash looks like what mine did, kept burning lopsided, I had to touch up the wrapper 3 or 4 times with the torch to even it out, but it just did it again. Oh well, the cigar smoked well enough.

Im not man enough to try some of these larger vitola's yet, largest I have smoked is a Churchill, but I have a La Gloria Cubana Serie R Maduro either #6 or #7, its a fatty, that I am honestly afraid to smoke.

No longer a community member.

Looks like you're holding a small log. lol

Leading Puffer Fish Richterscale's Avatar

I had a couple of the smaller ones.. not bad considering it's a Macanudo! I'd smoke another. Nice pics

No longer a community member.

Quote Originally Posted by anyo91 View Post
    Also my girlfriend liked the aroma it put off which was a first.

I like Macanudos, going to tell the BF to look out for them.