Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Went on 2 spending sprees...

This is a discussion on Went on 2 spending sprees... within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; What? No picture of the nice new 70ct humidor?...

Re: Went on 2 spending sprees...

What? No picture of the nice new 70ct humidor?

Nice looking selection Happy Smoking

Very nice. It's a great feeling to walk around a physical store and actually handle some sticks. With the taxes in this state, my B&M shopping is limited to trying out new stuff and a few reliable favorites a couple sticks at a time. It's really great to have some sticks in the B&M that you know have been there for a while and have some serious age on them that nobody but you seems to buy.

Stay safe and thanks for your service.

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

haha thanks all. Yeah I'm getting my CI/Cbid wins on monday, so I'll post pics of my two humi's and coolidor as well as all the cigars i get.
    "Your Grandmother was a whore" - Ron Stacy

No longer a community member.

Wow. You showed me the c-bid invoice and that was insane. Then I run across this. You sir, are a mad man on a mission. Congrats.

No longer a community member.

those looks like nice cigars and i bet they taste good. Enjoy the cigars because soon we might not have the freedom to do so so I say smoke them all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2