Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Went on 2 spending sprees...

This is a discussion on Went on 2 spending sprees... within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; ...At my local B&M's to celebrate finally getting a nice, 70ct humidor. I'm trying to keep it stocked for my ...

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

Went on 2 spending sprees...

...At my local B&M's to celebrate finally getting a nice, 70ct humidor. I'm trying to keep it stocked for my deployment in a couple of months Here are the results. I went with some of my fav's/tried and true sticks plus some more I had heard good things about and wanted to try before i bought any boxes.

I bought like 5 Oliva V's of varying sizes, some of my fav CAO's, a few of Hoyo de Monterrey Sultans, a 1926, 1964 and Decade RP's for a celebration, some RP edge maduros, A camacho, an A. Fuentes Chateau Fuentes, and some random Padron's, Nub's, La Gloria Cubana's, and Monte Cristo's. I think there is a Cohiba, Ashton, and a couple of Perdomo's floating around in there as well.

I plan on smoking at least 1 of the Oliva V's tonight and maybe something else. I'll just play it by ear lol. Needless to say I'm really excited to be able to store some cigars finally, instead of just buying them piecemeal and smoking them right away. Just wanted to shareWent on 2 spending sprees...-img_20110912_170007.jpg

Went on 2 spending sprees...-img_20110912_170148.jpg

Went on 2 spending sprees...-img_20110912_170235.jpg

Puffer Fish with some spikes stock93pgt's Avatar

Re: Went on 2 spending sprees...

very nice

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish eggopp's Avatar

Oh very nice selection

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes quo155's Avatar

Nice selection Adam!!!

Enjoy them suckers...and thank you for your service!

Join the NRA, ask me WHY! CCF on Facebook

Looks good brother. Make sure you put your deployed address in your profile when the time comes.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

those look like some great sticks!

good luck on the deployment, stay safe over there. HOOAH!

Livin' the good life

Enjoy brother!

very nice! enjoy your selection

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Great selection of smokes!! So what are your favorites?
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Maturing Puffer Fish lord sevein's Avatar

You got a lot of top shelf stuff! Good choices in the Padron, Fuente, and Patel brands. Good luck!
    Check out my new cigar blog: www.datash.wordpress.com

Young Puffer Fish

Nice nice enjoy every smoke

Thanks all. My favs have to be the Oliva V that I smoked last night, CAO Brasilia, Hoyo de Monterrey Sultan and the Padron 1926. I will smoke any of those, any day and love it. But I like pretty much any cigar that's smooth and doesn't have a real earthy taste to it. That being said, I do gravitate towards the darker wrappers.

Leading Puffer Fish jdfutureman's Avatar

Adam, great score. That's always fun goin on a spree.

I'm with you on those Oliva V's can't have enough of them.

Enjoy and thanks for your service!
    "Stay thirsty my friends" -- The Most Interesting Man in the World

Oliva V's are the bomb! I especially like the Lancero's. Try some and you will surely enjoy them! Most say its the best vitola for the Oliva Series V.

Looks like you really picked up a wonderful variety that should suit different moods/ time of the day, etc.

Isnt it wonderful to know that you have a quality selection at the ready?
    <---- Thats my dog "Cinder" just "chillaxin" with his favorite smoking hat on The 6 thousand dollar dog!

Haha yup. It's definitely nice being able to poke through what I've got and grab something that suits my mood. The HdM Encado(?) I smoked earlier was great. I'd say about half the cigars in there are ones I've grabbed just to try out. As far as I'm concerned, that's half the fun of smoking cigars, trying new ones!

I am sad to say though, that the Monte 2 I just finished did not do it for me. I've smoked several Monte's and haven't found one that I have enjoyed. It is a little disappointing because of the high regard a lot of people have for them. Oh well, there are many other cigars out there I do like and I may try another in the future.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast