Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My Stash and Humidor have grown up (pics)

This is a discussion on My Stash and Humidor have grown up (pics) within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Well.. since joining puff around March I upgraded to 150ct (the 50ct was busting at the seams) and picked up ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes lebz's Avatar

My Stash and Humidor have grown up (pics)

Well.. since joining puff around March I upgraded to 150ct (the 50ct was busting at the seams) and picked up a few more sticks

New Humidor Sitting nicely on the desk (cuban Crafter). Had to fight for the space.. but nice addition to the living room.

Top Shelf I have some Various CCs

Down below I got some more sticks (Vintage 92s seconds, Nub Hanbano, Casa Fernandez Arsenio Maduro)
    Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. ~ Mark Twain

Scotch & Cigars

Re: My Stash and Humidor have grown up (pics)

nice setup, enjoy man

ZK Master of Shenanigans kozzman555's Avatar

Nice! The humidor should give you plenty of room and it looks great! Nice pickup! I'm jealous of those nubs.

Awesome upgrade. Just wait, you may end up like my friend and get a 3000ct cabinet!

Funny how the cigar count for humidors seem to always be overrated! My 50ct could never fit 50 and my 125ct could never fit 125.

I somehow keep managing to find ways to shoehorn a few more stogies into my somewhat 100 count humi. The stogie density is approaching that of a neutron star. The tetris app on my old phone gave me some valuable life skills in terms of maximizing humidor space. It won't be long before I follow suit and upgrade to a larger one.