Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

My Anniversary trip smokes!!

This is a discussion on My Anniversary trip smokes!! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Well leaving on me and my wife's 1 yr anniversary trip tomorrow!! Here is what I plan to smoke!! Gonna ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes bcannon87's Avatar

My Anniversary trip smokes!!

Well leaving on me and my wife's 1 yr anniversary trip tomorrow!! Here is what I plan to smoke!! Gonna smoke my first Opus for the 1yr!!! Looking forward to it!!
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

Scotch & Cigars

Re: My Anniversary trip smokes!!

very nice, enjoy!

Thank you Ray! It's gonna be great!
    I swear, it's like I'm playin' cards with my brother's kids or somethin'. You nerve-wrackin' sons-a-bitches...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Quietville's Avatar

Have fun and be safe on your trip!

Maturing Puffer Fish lord sevein's Avatar

Looks like it will be a fun trip! Enjoy.
    Check out my new cigar blog: www.datash.wordpress.com

Well we had a great time on our getaway! The opus was an awesome smoke under the South Texad stars with my beautiful wife by my side!! The S&B was great as well!! Check out this thread: New End Table for Cave!!!, for a neat IMO story behind the new man cave end table I got on out vacation! Thanks to all for the well wishes again!