Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Friday smoke with the wife . . .

This is a discussion on Friday smoke with the wife . . . within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Smoking an aged Oba Oba thanks to Ron aka Shuckins and the wife smoking a CAO Karmasutra. Cigar isnt bad, ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Friday smoke with the wife . . .

Smoking an aged Oba Oba thanks to Ron aka Shuckins and the wife smoking a CAO Karmasutra. Cigar isnt bad, i saw a lot of people doggin this thing, but im sure the aging turned it a bit. Nice mellow friday night smoke. Tunned on me few times but nothing a small flathead screwdriver didnt fix. Still waiting on my Boom tool, should be getting it by end of next week i believe.
    Last edited by l330n; 09-24-2011 at 12:56 AM. Reason: forgot to add pic
    “Yes, my good man I’ll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans ... raw.” . . . Charlie

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CopGTP's Avatar

Re: Friday smoke with the wife . . .

Mmm, looks delicious! Count yourself lucky you have a lady that will partake in your hobby with you!!
    PPD: Cigar Bombing Task Force

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Yea, she loves to hang outside with me n smoke on a flavored stogie. She really loves the Java Mint, as do i. I dont usually smoke flavored infused but that Java Mint is fantastic.
    “Yes, my good man I’ll have the milk steak, boiled over hard, and your finest jelly beans ... raw.” . . . Charlie

^ consider yourself lucky, my fiance won't come near me while I'm smoking. smoking gets me some alone time lol

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CopGTP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l330n View Post
    Yea, she loves to hang outside with me n smoke on a flavored stogie. She really loves the Java Mint, as do i. I dont usually smoke flavored infused but that Java Mint is fantastic.

Wait a tick...................Java MINT!?!?!!?!?!?!!!!???? I don't like any other flavored cigars, other than Drew's Java, and they made a MINT!?!? Damn! Now I'm on a quest!!!!
    PPD: Cigar Bombing Task Force

Cool to see your wife enjoys a cigar.
    My wife is alergic to smoke so I have to be thoughtful of that each time I have a cigar. Usually outside or in the shed. I have a good buddy who enjoys a cigar so that is usually my cigar smoking bud.
    Cheers.

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Love the ash tray! They are my favorite Pepin blend. Do you smoke them?

Puffer Fish with some spikes rocker06's Avatar

Nice, looks like some good sticks, which always leads to a good time ...

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

LOB's Fourth HorseMouse the_brain's Avatar

Came from Shuckins of couse it's good.
    The bombers, aka vermin, are back...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish apollyon9515's Avatar

Looks nice, i generally smoke around the wife and she sometimes like the smoke but sometimes hates it. Ive always wondered if it would be nice to have her smoke with me, but also think it wouldnt be good to spend 2 times as much $ on cigars. Not to mention the fact shed go and get all the good smokes when i wasnt around.

Howd you like the oba oba? thinking about buying some really soon.