Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Driving & Smoking Pics

This is a discussion on Driving & Smoking Pics within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; C'mon, take a pic of you driving and smoking a stogie. I figured make a different thread than just cigars, ...

Driving & Smoking Pics

C'mon, take a pic of you driving and smoking a stogie. I figured make a different thread than just cigars, cigars and their drivers....I will go first. Mostly because I am bored and still a little under the weather to smoke a cigar, so I am living through pics today...

My Truck with a Greycliff Edicion Limitada 2010

My Boat with a Diesel Unlimited D7 Churchill (was a couple weeks ago and no more boat for the winter)

Puffer Fish with some spikes dukeofbluz's Avatar

Re: Driving & Smoking Pics

Puffer Fish with many spikes lebz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dukeofbluz View Post
    Well done!
    Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. ~ Mark Twain

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

This seems highly dangerous... Keep it up
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.