Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Photo help

This is a discussion on Photo help within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Hope this is the right place for this. I need some advice, had trouble finding a thread for advice so ...

No longer a community member.

Photo help

Hope this is the right place for this. I need some advice, had trouble finding a thread for advice so if there is one please let me know. I recently started posting pictures by attaching them as a file. It says I only have a little bit of room left to upload pictures. Does it reset? It doesn't appear that it does but I may be wrong. So my question is whats the best way to post pictures? I see some people have loaded them where it opens as a slideshow and you just click next to move on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Puffer Fish with many spikes lebz's Avatar

Re: Photo help

Hi Brad

Best way is Imageshack for me. When you copy the code for "Forum" and paste it into your thread here.
    Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. ~ Mark Twain

Home Brewin' Herfer doomXsaloon's Avatar

I use photobucket...check it out....very user-friendly!

Quote Originally Posted by skfr518 View Post
    Hope this is the right place for this. I need some advice, had trouble finding a thread for advice so if there is one please let me know. I recently started posting pictures by attaching them as a file. It says I only have a little bit of room left to upload pictures. Does it reset? It doesn't appear that it does but I may be wrong. So my question is whats the best way to post pictures? I see some people have loaded them where it opens as a slideshow and you just click next to move on. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    "Any cigar smoker is a friend, because I know how he feels." --Alfred de Musset

No longer a community member.

Thanks for the tips! Ryan, some how I missed your post, finally got it figured out