Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Egomez pictures

This is a discussion on Egomez pictures within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; my pics...

Newbie in the ocean

Egomez pictures

my pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Egomez pictures-imag0041.jpg   Egomez pictures-imag0340.jpg   Egomez pictures-imag0209.jpg  

Re: Egomez pictures

Nice pics. Who is the dude in the pic? He looks a little like a heavier version of the room 101 guy
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by gasdocok View Post
    Nice pics. Who is the dude in the pic? He looks a little like a heavier version of the room 101 guy
    next to matt booth is me lol

Wow, I was right. Was he friendly? It looks like he is offering to do something to you that is illegal in many states...
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Newbie in the ocean

Mat Booth is really awesome he hooked me up with a few cigars and he even gave me one of his limited edition cigar scissors. He's got a client for life.

the customer service of some people amazes me because there are some really poor customer service oriented companies out there, hearing stories of great customer service by a company is always good to hear

No longer a community member.

i remember when not many people smoked Camacho's lol. They don't really carry them at my B&M anymore.

Newbie in the ocean

Smile Re: Egomez pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Egomez View Post
    Mat Booth is really awesome he hooked me up with a few cigars and he even gave me one of his limited edition cigar scissors. He's got a client for life.
    @k I know what you mean about customer service I has in a cigar event two weeks ago on the central coast of California there is were I took the picture there were some manufactures that looked at you funny or in a weared way wen you tell them you enjoy.there cigars but, mat booth , Don Juan from Dignity cigars and the maker of kristoff were really awesome I don't want to put other cigar manufactures on blast because I'm not like that , but these 3 manufactures have a client for life and will be recommending them to all my friends . SORRY IF IT WAS TO LONG OR OFFENDED ANYONE

Newbie in the ocean

Quote Originally Posted by saucy_jack View Post
    i remember when not many people smoked Camacho's lol. They don't really carry them at my B&M anymore.
    @jack I know what you mean I used to get camachos all over the place but know that Davidoff took over there in more exclusive lounges only but one of my favorites is the triple maduro.

Nice! Camachos are really good stick, curious why they are not more popular.
    A lot of problems in the world can be solved if everyone takes the time to relax and have a cigar.