Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Today's Haul...

This is a discussion on Today's Haul... within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I went to an auction tonight and scored the following items for great deals. Casa Magna Domus Magna Limitada 2008, ...

Today's Haul...

I went to an auction tonight and scored the following items for great deals.

Casa Magna Domus Magna Limitada

2008, 2010, 2011 Toast Coffins

Box of 2011 My Father Limited Edition

Pretty pleased. These are all going in the coolidor for safe keeping.

Scotch & Cigars

Re: Today's Haul...

nice pickups, what was it a live cigar auction?

Sweet!!! love the My Fathers!
    "Laugh now Cry later"

Quote Originally Posted by Rock31 View Post
    nice pickups, what was it a live cigar auction?
    Yes, to benefit the CF-CF. The 2011 coffin I bought, the other two boxes were auction (the 2010 was actually gifted to me as well). The My Fathers I got the last box the store had and the Casa Magna the store owner donated the proceeds of that box to the CF-CF as well. All in all $350 or so went to CF-CF and the rest was just a purchase.

The store owner put his own 2006-2010 collection up and the collection went for $400, and the person who bought the collection (who already had 2010's) gave me the 2010 for my collection.

Young Puffer Fish

looks like you got a great deal. ive never tried any of those, but i see alot of guys talking about those MF. probally gonna try to pick some up in a few months. have you tried those before?

Quote Originally Posted by High_Flyin_Ray View Post
    looks like you got a great deal. ive never tried any of those, but i see alot of guys talking about those MF. probally gonna try to pick some up in a few months. have you tried those before?
    No but have heard good things. I bought a couple singles a few weeks ago. Gifted one and kept one for when I finally close on my new house (in the next week or two). So I will be trying my first one then. I hear they are amazing though.

Leading Puffer Fish Richterscale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zenom View Post
    No but have heard good things. I bought a couple singles a few weeks ago. Gifted one and kept one for when I finally close on my new house (in the next week or two). So I will be trying my first one then. I hear they are amazing though.
    They are incredible.. lucky guy!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish CopGTP's Avatar

Damn, that's a great haul!! Good job!!!!!
    PPD: Cigar Bombing Task Force

Very nice. The My fathers are probably my fav smoke.