Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My Vegas Haul

This is a discussion on My Vegas Haul within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; ive never had any of those before except the tat red labels, but those looks looks like some really good ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes

Re: My Vegas Haul

ive never had any of those before except the tat red labels, but those looks looks like some really good smokes! i really wish i could find some of those LP's!

Young Puffer Fish Screamin' Duck's Avatar

That is a sweet haul man! way to go!

I dont care too much for Casa Fuente, the whole parking situation, I would rather go to Pheasant Cigars and Cigar Box. Freyboy owns Cigar box and also Casa Fuente, they also carry alot more Arturo Fuentes and Opus X than other places.

Pheasant Cigars is huge, lots of chairs, lockers in the second level, a nice kick back place and its next to an In-N-Out. Which is nice.

These 2 places are the ones I visit at least once a week or when I have extra cash to spend, and the guys are always friendly and ready to help with questions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2