Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

After 14-18months of cigar hiatus..This happens

This is a discussion on After 14-18months of cigar hiatus..This happens within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; This was my 72g bowfront a little after it was setup. It got super dense. This is a co2 tank ...

Re: After 14-18months of cigar hiatus..This happens

This was my 72g bowfront a little after it was setup. It got super dense. This is a co2 tank with 260watts of lighting. Once it is all set up and things grow in, the fun really is over. From then on it is so much work to maintain fertlizers, limit algae, do water changes, clean the filters, and feed the fish. Some of the local people that were more dedicated had some amazing tanks. One guy had 240 gallon planted discus tank, now that is a sight to behold.

1.5 years!!?? I start to get the shakes after 1.5 weeks. Maybe I should take up aquariums or Bonsai.

Puffer Fish with some spikes shotokun16's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar Noob View Post

This was my 72g bowfront a little after it was setup. It got super dense. This is a co2 tank with 260watts of lighting. Once it is all set up and things grow in, the fun really is over. From then on it is so much work to maintain fertlizers, limit algae, do water changes, clean the filters, and feed the fish. Some of the local people that were more dedicated had some amazing tanks. One guy had 240 gallon planted discus tank, now that is a sight to behold.
    WOW 260 watts! nice. I dont have a co2 i built a DIY co2 but it wasnt that great. Maintaining is B!!@$ and i just use Flourish Excel, regular flourish, and iron. I think i should plant some more, but it so small =(

Nice tank!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2