Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Latest Smoke

This is a discussion on Latest Smoke within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; So I figured this is going to be one of the last smokes in the old house, and might as ...

Latest Smoke

So I figured this is going to be one of the last smokes in the old house, and might as well smoke one of the sticks socalocmatt sent me in the Newbie Sampler Trade.

Zino Platinum Grand Master

I also had to have a little photoshop fun to make it interesting. I only made the cigar bigger. Go figure

Livin' the good life

Re: Latest Smoke

Haha, looking good.

LOL. Love the photoshop.

Let me know how you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    LOL. Love the photoshop.

Let me know how you like it.
    Was a great cigar from start to finish. Mild like I generally like them, smooth. Smoked it with a Wild Turkey 101 and Diet. My young palette cannot pick out all the minute details, but in general it was a great cigar. Had no burn issues , but a little flowering at the very end, not sure if that was because it was basically ROTT from shipping to me or what. But all in all, it was a great smoke, I can definitely see me picking some of those up. Great call.

Zino makes some good cigars. Some, well, most are a tad bit over priced. But can't say I haven't had a bad Zino.

PS
    Can I borrow your heater this winter?

Quote Originally Posted by thebayratt View Post
    Zino makes some good cigars. Some, well, most are a tad bit over priced. But can't say I haven't had a bad Zino.

PS
    Can I borrow your heater this winter?
    In Mississippi?