Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Yellow Cello from Famous Smoke

This is a discussion on Yellow Cello from Famous Smoke within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; So with my latest haul I got some cigars that looked like they had a little age on them. No ...

Yellow Cello from Famous Smoke

So with my latest haul I got some cigars that looked like they had a little age on them.

No the below picture is not a used condom, it is the cello off a Los Blancos Nine. I got 4 of them like this. I had to smoke one last night. Other than an occasional burn issue (which could be because I just got them and have not stabilized or been dry boxed at all), this cigar tasted pretty damn good.

First cigar I have ever had that had a yellow cello like that.

Re: Yellow Cello from Famous Smoke

Looks Good! sometimes you get lucky. Had a Torano sampler with three cigars that had yello-cello. Once recovered from the journy, they were the best I had smoked of the sampler.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Looks Good! sometimes you get lucky. Had a Torano sampler with three cigars that had yello-cello. Once recovered from the journy, they were the best I had smoked of the sampler.
    I am a big fan of Torano's I would bet those would have been good. Some age on a nice Exodus or something would be amazing I bet.

No longer a community member.

so what were you doing at the post office? You weren't sending a bomb out, were you?

LOB Underwater Director Danfish98's Avatar

I got a 5er from Famous of Exodus 1959 Golds with cello about that yellow. Was so excited that I smoked one with about 1 week of rest and found out Famous massively over humidifies their stuff. Flavor was amazing but had to quit about halfway through because I couldn't keep the thing lit for more than about 10 seconds. The rest have been sitting for a few months now, can't wait to try them!

Quote Originally Posted by nothung View Post
    so what were you doing at the post office? You weren't sending a bomb out, were you?
    LOL, that was the shipment for the Puff Troop Rally I think. No bombs until I get my new address. Then it's on. Besides, the last bomb about killed me.

http://www.puff.com/forums/vb/cigar-...ml#post3401815

Quote Originally Posted by Danfish98 View Post
    I got a 5er from Famous of Exodus 1959 Golds with cello about that yellow. Was so excited that I smoked one with about 1 week of rest and found out Famous massively over humidifies their stuff. Flavor was amazing but had to quit about halfway through because I couldn't keep the thing lit for more than about 10 seconds. The rest have been sitting for a few months now, can't wait to try them!
    Let me know when you light one of those bad boys. I would be curious how it tastes with that kind of age and settling on it. I like em ROTT, so with age I bet they would be amazing.