Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Rocky Patel Edge Lite

This is a discussion on Rocky Patel Edge Lite within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; So, I got these cigars a few weeks ago. They were,well just to say not stored in ideal conditions. So, ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes mturnmm's Avatar

Rocky Patel Edge Lite

So, I got these cigars a few weeks ago. They were,well just to say not stored in ideal conditions. So, I put them in ideal conditions, slowly. And tonite I decided to fire up this RP Edge Lite Torp, it was great. Here are are the pics from my experience.

I looked this up before I lit up and only could find a review on the maduro.

Nice creamy smoke, lots of coffee flavors. Considering it had recently just been sitting in a cigar box without any humidification or temperature control, it was a great smoke.

Nice beautiful ash, held on for a good longtime. I enjoy that part of the experience of smoking cigars.

Into the second half, the flavors are not extremely complex, but they are interesting enough to just sit back and relax. Not any spice that I could tell even on retrohale. My pallate is not as refined as many of y'all on Puff.

Developed another long ash even after the initial first ash fell off.

Yeah I nubbed it, I would definately try this stick again. Very relaxing and enjoyable smoke. Smoke time about 1:15 or so.
    Here's to us and those like us!
    God Bless our Troops...especially our Snipers!

Re: Rocky Patel Edge Lite

Great pics and mini review. Is that nubber a sewing needle on a pencil eraser? Very macguyver of you sir. I approve!
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

Puffer Fish with many spikes mturnmm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gasdocok View Post
    Great pics and mini review. Is that nubber a sewing needle on a pencil eraser? Very macguyver of you sir. I approve!
    Actually....and this is totally off topic...that is what my wife uses to tell people who come over to the house the sex and how many children they are gonna have. We have some friends, that she did to the girl and guy....they had just stopped by for a beer one night and had only been seeing each other for a couple of weeks...well 2 weeks later he calls me up and says he is never coming over to my house again and he hates me. When my wife had done it to each of them it was identical. My wife's little voodoo thing is very acurate.
    Here's to us and those like us!
    God Bless our Troops...especially our Snipers!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader ca21455's Avatar

Nice review Monte. I find the Edge Lite a little mild but a nice smoke none the less.

By the way, I prefer to burn the crap out of my finger towards the end of a smoke...