Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

This is madness

This is a discussion on This is madness within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Ok, I had to move due to the wreckage that was my old mailbox and what happens? That's right. Wreckage. ...

This is madness

Ok, I had to move due to the wreckage that was my old mailbox and what happens? That's right. Wreckage. The ever so generous Shuckins devastates my new digs with some serious sticks.

I hope the pic shows up alright. It's my best effort yet, in spite of the dreaded bright spot.

I'm curious about the Oba Oba and will probably smoke that one first. It'll probably turn out to be some amazing cigar that is either not made any more or so limited that only insiders have access. After smoking and really enjoying a Cain FF he also gifted me, I tried to find them online and quickly realized they were only available with a limited production sampler handed out at a trade show. I would have saved it and admired it a while longer had I known they were not commercially available.

Oh well live and learn. I'll do my research before I do any lighting up this time.

My humble thanks goes out once again to you Mr. Shuckins.

Puffer Fish with some spikes stock93pgt's Avatar

Re: This is madness

very nice! he strikes again!

Puffer Fish with some spikes Macke's Avatar

Those Oba Oba are made by perdomo and you can definitely still get them in conn and maduro but it won't be the same as one that shuckins gave ya
    Good friends are like good cigars, the longer you have them, the better they get

Thanks Macke. I did some searching and got some info on the Oba Oba. That's part of the fun of getting cigars you never heard of. Scouring the internet for reviews and opinions and gaining knowledge. I'm sure there are lots of sub $2 sticks in warehouses or in obscure bundles that, given time, turn out to be good smokes...

The Oba Oba is a ***************.com exclusive. They are great retailers and have done amazing things to help out with the Troop Rally.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.

Anything to support the troops I''m on board with. I just did a gig on the USS Hornet for some videogame promotion and was honored to walk up and down the steps where our greatest generation served. Seeing the Apollo 11 capsule and the mobile quarantine facility, as well as traipsing around the ship and flight deck was something I'll never forget. I even had the chance to talk to a couple of old sailors who were taking the tour that happened to sit in the chairs next to me on my lunch break. I reveled in the back and forth small talk between these gentlemen and wish I had the fortitude to serve my country the way they did.

Big Country Flavor Marlboro Cigars's Avatar

This is SPARTAAAAA~!!!

Removed per request

that's payback for this:

you didn't include your forum name,and i couldn't find you because you had a new address,so i figured a bomb would smoke you out...lol

thanks for the great cigars james!!

oh,and that oba oba has been in my humi since feb.,so it should smoke pretty good...
    Last edited by shuckins; 10-16-2011 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shuckins View Post
    that's payback for this:

you didn't include your forum name,and i couldn't find you because you had a new address,so i figured a bomb would smoke you out...lol

thanks for the great cigars james!!

oh,and that oba oba has been in my humi since feb.,so it should smoke pretty good...

Oh no kind sir, thank you. Great picture by the way. Catalog worthy if you ask me.

Nice bombs guys. Both look pretty tasty and I am sure you will both get good use out of them