Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Stash

This is a discussion on My Stash within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Now that I can post pics, I figured I'd show a pic of my stash. Its not much, Some I ...

Puffer Fish with some spikes notmYJ's Avatar

My Stash

Now that I can post pics, I figured I'd show a pic of my stash. Its not much, Some I haven't tried yet, others I want to age for a while to see if they change over time. The unbanded ones are "Super Premium 2nds" from CI. They are basically Punch Maduros. With good prices and short smokes, they are great for winter smoking outside.

The humidor is a Milano from CheapHumidors.com. I seasoned it put HF beads in it along with two digital hygrometers. So far it is holding steady every time I check it. I'm already thinking I am gonna need a bigger one, though.

”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Re: My Stash

very respectable stash thus far. i'm sure with time on this site it will multiply within the near future, as mine has.

Puffer Fish with some spikes raylol16's Avatar

Nice stash so far. I am pretty embarrassed to show off my unorganized stash. I am waiting on these trays to get to me for my coolerdor before I start showing mine. Is that an AF WOAM in there?

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish cw_mi's Avatar

Nice stash... , I'm sure you will be needing another humi or two soon enough being a part of this site. LOL

Puffer Fish with some spikes notmYJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raylol16 View Post
    .... Is that an AF WOAM in there?
    Indeed it is. I had a few but I kept smoking them. The short story is perfect for a lunch break smoke at work.
    ”Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.”

Student of the Stogie Pianoman178's Avatar

Nice! I love both the CAO Mx2 and Gold Maduro.

Nice stash! I really like those Super Premium 2nds. It is my go to cigar for letting the dog walk me. Best under two buck cigar I have found so far for my taste.
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Nice Stash!
    You will outgrow that humidor real soon!

Very nice collection so far, been wanting to try out those Premium 2nds as well as some of those Perdomo's.

And yeah, I feel you on the humidor upgrade, it's why I'm just going to start with a Wineador for my first, just to be safe

Big Country Flavor Marlboro Cigars's Avatar

Nice stash.

That looks like my humidor until I ran out of ways to configure the sticks and make the most efficient use of the available real estate. I've since expanded to a tupperdor that filled up in record time. Been a little out of control with the deals that keep showing up in my inbox....

Young Fish

Nice

Elder Puffer Fish Leader NoShhhSherlock's Avatar

That is one lovely looking stash my friend, some good smokes in there!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Very nice - you know winter is coming and how "slippery" it gets out there - LOL

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Young Puffer Fish Gronk Bronson's Avatar

Really nice stash Dave! I like the Perdomo Habano Connecticut myself. I see your more of a Maduro man. I'm sure as some of the others have stated, you'll out grow that humidor soon, I know I did!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast