Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

When David is bored...

This is a discussion on When David is bored... within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Bingo. Had that on my work monitor from Deviant Art....

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Re: When David is bored...

Bingo. Had that on my work monitor from Deviant Art.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

I must say, an outstanding subject!!
    Being willing is not enough, we must do. - Leonardo da Vinci.

Full grown Puffer Fish Beer Alchemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    Bingo. Had that on my work monitor from Deviant Art.
    When it comes to work computer policy, I must say your employer is much better than mine.
    Sneaky Squid

Full grown Puffer Fish Secret Santa2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Rock View Post
    I was sure I'de seen that before. Yours is obviously an excellent ink rendering of this photograph:

Santa likes.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Alchemist View Post
    When it comes to work computer policy, I must say your employer is much better than mine.
    control - shift - "P" = puts you in private mode .... at least thru internet explorer

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    control - shift - "P" = puts you in private mode .... at least thru internet explorer
    That only affects history and temporary files on your computer. If they're running a proxy server or something similar it's pretty easy to track what has been going on.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes CALIFORNIA KID's Avatar

What do you do for a living? I lucky to be able to go pee let alone draw.
    disclaimer: I am a just a guy with too many cigars and too many guns, what ever I say is probably wrong. PM me if you are in the 916 and want to herf

Quote Originally Posted by CALIFORNIA KID View Post
    What do you do for a living? I lucky to be able to go pee let alone draw.
    He tests hand dryers, of course! His hands were free while he was testing a new model on his ass so he drew that picture while he was waiting for the drying to complete.

I am the boss where I work. I am actually responsible for monitoring my own and my employees computer usage... Imagine that?
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by anonobomber View Post
    That only affects history and temporary files on your computer. If they're running a proxy server or something similar it's pretty easy to track what has been going on.
    Hmmm got my info from my IT guy so thats the extent of my knowledge

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes CALIFORNIA KID's Avatar

He tests hand dryers, of course! His hands were free while he was testing a new model on his ass so he drew that picture while he was waiting for the drying to complete.
    RG inbound to you sir
    disclaimer: I am a just a guy with too many cigars and too many guns, what ever I say is probably wrong. PM me if you are in the 916 and want to herf

Full grown Puffer Fish Beer Alchemist's Avatar

We have an extremely healthy computing network and IT forensic people, whatever I do is extremely visible. The nice thing is they are pretty liberal with what we can do, but if we cross the line we are done. Unfortunately Puff is on the no-no list while strangely my homebrew forum is gtg. Oh well, I still hang out on Puff via iPhone while at work, muuhaha.
    Sneaky Squid

Puffer Fish with many spikes

wow, i had never seen that picture before. you did a great drawing of it!

Quote Originally Posted by David_ESM View Post
    An incredibly, SUPER, early look into something I started at lunch. REALLY long ways to go right now. Still haven't decided whether it will be pencil, ink or color yet.

I dunno man, looks pretty good, but they look like fakes to me. Do you trust your vendor?

Where's Tony
    Man I wish I had something witty and inspiring to say. Or even a URL to share.

I trust my vendor... Maybe you just need a second look? Another teaser photo of the work at hand.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast