Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

When David is bored...

This is a discussion on When David is bored... within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Looking good! I can't wait to see the final product....

Re: When David is bored...

Looking good! I can't wait to see the final product.

Dude, love how the Cohibas are coming along. Keep up the great work.
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Got something special under that other page that falls more in line with the art we have been seeing around here that you guys seems to love so much.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Well, lets see it
    People say motivation doesn't last ... neither does bathing. Thats why we do it everyday.

When it's done. I am only working on it in my spare time at work. I'm home now. Back to work at 0400 tomorrow.
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Well, Neal is a very obviously gifted artist when it comes to the female form. I myself am not so great at the realistic human form... So I stick to what I can do well, and that is a slightly more cartoonish/charicature style.

Anyways... The lady under the paper is done, but the full look will be saved until everything is done.

Probably done for today. I will be coming to work again at midnight tonight, should be able to get it done then since it is fairly quiet then.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3