Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

The start of something new (stash)

This is a discussion on The start of something new (stash) within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I remember when i was at that stage. Get ready like the guys say its going to grow so fast ...

Young Fish

Re: The start of something new (stash)

I remember when i was at that stage. Get ready like the guys say its going to grow so fast you wont realize like i didnt an now have a so much i wonder how it happen!!

I would personally throw the DE sticks in with the other infused IMO. I've had a couple of the DE natural sticks and would consider them an infused stick. like someone said before, think of the Oliva and fuentes.. it might not matter but its better to be safe than sorry. but great start none the less, looks like how I started out and now I'm in a 48qt cooler and running out of room soon.

Quote Originally Posted by k-morelli View Post
    I would personally throw the DE sticks in with the other infused IMO. I've had a couple of the DE natural sticks and would consider them an infused stick. like someone said before, think of the Oliva and fuentes.. it might not matter but its better to be safe than sorry. but great start none the less, looks like how I started out and now I'm in a 48qt cooler and running out of room soon.
    I still don't know why people consider them infused, they aren't infused at all, lol. They just use a non standard cigar tobacco.

I might move them to a 3rd tupperdore, but I won't mix them with the infused, because they aren't infused

Like I said though, my only concern is once I get a few boxes of them, I don't want to have to get another cooler or something to store them in...so I gotta figure out what I want to do soon, lol.
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

Didn't really know where to post this, so I figured I'd just toss it in here as an update to this thread since it wasn't a bomb or anything.

I got a membership to the Cigar Rights of America when I joined here as I feel they are doing an excellent job to support some vital legislation in the U.S. at the moment. Along with that membership came 2 exclusive cigars that apparently you can't get anywhere else. I thought that was pretty neat.

They arrived in the mail today along with a bomb I wasn't expected, so my small stash has already grown by 8 (minus 2 that I've smoked since I posted this...so really 6...lol).

You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.

So, a month and a half has gone by, and I'm done with purchases for a while now (until I get another job...), so I figured now would be a good time to show my 'updated' stash. I'm currently sitting just a tad under 1000 sticks, I think I went just a tad bit overboard. I've got plenty to let rest though...

Without further ado...
    (note...there is a second post to this, couldn't fit all the pictures in one post)

Here is a shot of the entire stash together, in-depth shots/close-ups to follow...

What better place to start that with sticks I've received as gifts. The puff community for some reason saw fit to bomb the living day lights out of me. I got somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 sticks as gifts since I joined, there's a bit less than that in this picture...but...that's what gifts are for right? I can't say thank you enough to all the people involved in making me buy more storage space, other than I hate you!

Next up will my small stash of infused sticks, gotta have one every now and then...

Coolers can come next I guess...these were quite a bit more full yesterday, but finally got my wineador finished, so a lot of the stuff that was in the coolers is in there now, pictures of that shortly...

This is most of my boxes, Undercrowns in the bottom, and other assorted cigars...

the boxes are filled with lots of single sticks, the bags are bundles of things like Seconds, etc.

just a shot of the inside of the boxes in the singles cooler

And now the Wineador...which I have to say, turned out excellently!

full view

Top shelf of my top drawer, this is a removable tray from the top drawer

Bottom of the top drawer, this is mostly singles

5 Vegas Stuff

Oliva, some MUWATS, and a few assorted Perdomo

Diesel UC, GHV2002, Perdomo 10ths, and some San Cristobals and some Camacho Candela's

hidden under the bottom drawer

One full box of San Cristobal Elegancia, and the rest are full of singles

Boxes from the pic above opened up...

And last but not least...my humi...

Connecticut Puffer

Nice stash. You and me both....off that cliff, no chute

Pale Horse

Dang bro! You've come a long way!

Your wineador looks great!

Puffer Fish with some spikes stock93pgt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Staxed View Post
    And now the Wineador...which I have to say, turned out excellently!

full view

Top shelf of my top drawer, this is a removable tray from the top drawer

Bottom of the top drawer, this is mostly singles

5 Vegas Stuff

Oliva, some MUWATS, and a few assorted Perdomo

Diesel UC, GHV2002, Perdomo 10ths, and some San Cristobals and some Camacho Candela's

hidden under the bottom drawer

One full box of San Cristobal Elegancia, and the rest are full of singles

Boxes from the pic above opened up...

And last but not least...my humi...

dang! your stash/loot lookin great!!!! im gonna be hopeful that ill be getting a wineador next month as i am tired of tupperdors and running out of space on my desk!

Great looking set up Daniel and some great cigars in that stash. The wine cooler looks fantastic.

AWESOME

Thanks everyone, now if I only had more people close to me to help me smoke them...lol

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Hey Daniel...just like a damn squirrel...very nice stash!
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Certified Clubbin'-Seal HugSeal's Avatar

It looks like you tripped of a cliff 2 months ago and have been freefalling since.

Puffer Fish with many spikes lebz's Avatar

Nice update! Stash looks good in its new home
    Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar. ~ Mark Twain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast