Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

The start of something new (stash)

This is a discussion on The start of something new (stash) within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; damn, how'd you find out about the Staxed Signature Perfecto Jason, I haven't told many people yet!...

Re: The start of something new (stash)

damn, how'd you find out about the Staxed Signature Perfecto Jason, I haven't told many people yet!
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

LOB Mother of Staxed priorwomanmarine's Avatar

Ron Mexico (Signature Perfecto)

Quote Originally Posted by priorwomanmarine View Post
    Ron Mexico (Signature Perfecto)
    no

You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.

Twerking ain't for Smurfs Packerjh's Avatar

Don't trip, Daniel...I got skillz
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro Cigars View Post
    Please store the Drew Estates with the rest of the infused.
    Think of that poor Oliva Serie V and Fuentes.
    I believe the Naturals by DE are not infused.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -Benjamin Franklin
    http://www.imagekind.com/artists/nealw6971

they are not...you are correct...
    Just one little Smurf against the world....I feel sorry for you World! BOOM, suckas!

it's amazing the amount of people that think they are though

No longer a community member.

Hope your freezing those sticks. I would hate to see any bugs in a stash of such epic proportions.

everything except gifted sticks are frozen, and gifted sticks are kept separate.

No longer a community member.

Im about to take the plunge tomorrow. Gona buy like 85 sticks If my collection turns out half as good as yours I will consider myself blessed.

I think people just assume any Drew Estate is infused because the Acid line was publicized a lot. He actually has more non-infused than infused lines. I think what happens is someone grabs a kuba kuba or similar and hates the incense taste so they are shy about all DE sticks!

I haven't had all of the Natural line, but the ones I tried are pretty damn good! I really enjoy the Juicy Lucy when i don't have a lot of time and want a good smoke! I've been wanting to try the Irish Hops and Pimp Sticks but havent had a chance yet.

Anyway,sorry to threadjack...back to the previous program!

Quote Originally Posted by Packerjh View Post
    I think people just assume any Drew Estate is infused because the Acid line was publicized a lot. He actually has more non-infused than infused lines. I think what happens is someone grabs a kuba kuba or similar and hates the incense taste so they are shy about all DE sticks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Packerjh View Post
    I haven't had all of the Natural line, but the ones I tried are pretty damn good! I really enjoy the Juicy Lucy when i don't have a lot of time and want a good smoke! I've been wanting to try the Irish Hops and Pimp Sticks but havent had a chance yet.

Anyway,sorry to threadjack...back to the previous program!
    no worries, DE Naturals are one of my favorite lines, love the Jucy Lucy's as well. Haven't tried the Pimp Sticks, I've got 5 of them sitting here to try though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4