Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58

The start of something new (stash)

This is a discussion on The start of something new (stash) within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Well, I figured I'd share my "stash" in it's fledgling form before I fall off the cliff next month, mainly ...

  
  1. #1

    LOB Nut Job Staxed's Avatar


     

    The start of something new (stash)

    Well, I figured I'd share my "stash" in it's fledgling form before I fall off the cliff next month, mainly to remind myself a year from now that this used to be a cheap hobby .

    Nothing really impressive to look at, as I pretty much smoke them as I get them at the moment...but it's a start





    and of course my very high quality, classy, super exquisite "tupperdore".

    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

  2. #2

    Puffer Fish with some spikes Macke's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    You're going to need some bigger containers man. It'll only get steeper from here.. Some good sticks though!
    Good friends are like good cigars, the longer you have them, the better they get

  3. #3

    LOB Nut Job Staxed's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    Quote Originally Posted by Macke View Post
    You're going to need some bigger containers man. It'll only get steeper from here.. Some good sticks though!
    Oh, the Wineador will be purchased at the beginning of November Those are just temporary storage
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

  4. #4

    Leading Puffer Fish Johnpaul's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    Not a bad start. Stick around and it won't take long for the madness to hit. I'm not an infused fan, but I would happily smoke the others. Thanks for sharing brother.

  5. #5

    LOB Nut Job Staxed's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnpaul View Post
    Not a bad start. Stick around and it won't take long for the madness to hit. I'm not an infused fan, but I would happily smoke the others. Thanks for sharing brother.
    I prefer a normal cigar as well, the two 'real' infused sticks in there are for the wife...whenever I get around to convincing her to try one, and the C-Notes are more to keep my brother out of the rest of my stash .

    I do admit I don't have much experience with many infused sticks either though, so a sampler of DE Infused is on my to buy list.
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

  6. #6

    Puffer Fish with some spikes stock93pgt's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    nice pick up! i get some infused in between reg smokes, just to have something diff and break the cycle so to speak! from fayettnom huh? used to there alot when i was a kid to all the korean rests there since there wasnts any in Raleigh! enjoy the smokes!!

  7. #7

    LOB Nut Job Staxed's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    Quote Originally Posted by stock93pgt View Post
    nice pick up! i get some infused in between reg smokes, just to have something diff and break the cycle so to speak! from fayettnom huh? used to there alot when i was a kid to all the korean rests there since there wasnts any in Raleigh! enjoy the smokes!!
    if only they had as many good cigar shops as they do korean places...
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

  8. #8

    Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    I like your progressively forward thinking, ie. "...the Wineador will be purchased at the beginning of November..."

    Now that's smart planning!! PS - buy a BIG one!

    I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

  9. #9

    Puffer Fish with some spikes stock93pgt's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    Quote Originally Posted by Staxed View Post
    if only they had as many good cigar shops as they do korean places...
    lmao! aint that the truth! but they are good tho!

  10. #10

    L.O.B. BBMF zenom's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    I like your progressively forward thinking, ie. "...the Wineador will be purchased at the beginning of November..."

    Now that's smart planning!! PS - buy a BIG one!
    Buy triple the size you think you are going to need. Period. I went from a 50, to a 75, to a cooler, to all of them filled and now a new 1500 ct should be showing up this week. Buy big.
    Legion of BOOM!!! Enforcement Division.

  11. #11

    LOB Nut Job Staxed's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    I like your progressively forward thinking, ie. "...the Wineador will be purchased at the beginning of November..."

    Now that's smart planning!! PS - buy a BIG one!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tick View Post
    Buy triple the size you think you are going to need. Period. I went from a 50, to a 75, to a cooler, to all of them filled and now a new 1500 ct should be showing up this week. Buy big.
    I'm hoping the Wineador (28 ct, unless I can find a bigger one for around $200-$250) will last for a while at least. Looking right now, gonna be about $600-$700 on the initial setup...sucks seeing all that cash go to storage rather than smokes to get me started, but I figure I might as well start with a good place to hold the 'future' of my hobby
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

  12. #12

    L.O.B. BBMF zenom's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    Quote Originally Posted by Staxed View Post
    I'm hoping the Wineador (28 ct, unless I can find a bigger one for around $200-$250) will last for a while at least. Looking right now, gonna be about $600-$700 on the initial setup...sucks seeing all that cash go to storage rather than smokes to get me started, but I figure I might as well start with a good place to hold the 'future' of my hobby
    Without that "storage" your smokes would be worthless. A lot of people spend 10-20 dollars on a cigar and store it in some lame ass humidor. Do it right the first time and I am sure you will be rewarded with tasty treats for a long time.
    Legion of BOOM!!! Enforcement Division.

  13. #13

    LOB Nut Job Staxed's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    Quote Originally Posted by The Tick View Post
    Without that "storage" your smokes would be worthless. A lot of people spend 10-20 dollars on a cigar and store it in some lame ass humidor. Do it right the first time and I am sure you will be rewarded with tasty treats for a long time.
    That's what I'm aiming for
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

  14. #14

    Big Country Flavor Marlboro Cigars's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    Please store the Drew Estates with the rest of the infused.
    Think of that poor Oliva Serie V and Fuentes.

  15. #15

    LOB Nut Job Staxed's Avatar


     

    Re: The start of something new (stash)

    Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro Cigars View Post
    Please store the Drew Estates with the rest of the infused.
    Think of that poor Oliva Serie V and Fuentes.
    I've seen lots of people say this, and others that say it doesn't matter...I'm still torn on the decision...

    DE Naturals are not infused at all

    I won't store them with the other infused for that reason, I don't want the infused messing their flavor up. I have considered storing them by themselves though, I just don't think I really see a reason to though (as I'm planning on getting a few boxes of them and don't want two wineadors lol) since they aren't infused...

    that's one things I've been searching all over for, and there so much contradictory info when it comes to storing the DE naturals
    You can't be friends with a squirrel! A squirrel is just a rat with a cuter outfit.
    My Personal Blog: Out of Shadow

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •