Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

It tasted better than it looks!!

This is a discussion on It tasted better than it looks!! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Ok....so about 6 weeks ago a co-worker gave me some cigars he had no intentions of ever smoking...he kept them ...

Puffer Fish with many spikes mturnmm's Avatar

It tasted better than it looks!!

Ok....so about 6 weeks ago a co-worker gave me some cigars he had no intentions of ever smoking...he kept them in a cigar box no humidification or temp control. Well, I couldn't just throw them out. I put them in the humidor and just let them sit for a few weeks. When I got this one it already had some wrapper issues. The following is tonites experience.Oh,it didn't come with a band. It was just in cello.
    http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/IMAG0156.jpg
    So, for some reason I can't post the pics, these are the links.
    The next link is pre-lite, I just noticed that the cap was really pointy.
    http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/IMAG0157.jpg
    This shows the issues with the wrapper and it got worse from there.
    http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/IMAG0159.jpg
    Here it just kinda blows up. Now you may be wondering about the flavor, it was relatively creamy with sweet coffe flavors mainly on my lips. There was absolutely no spice at all, even on retrohale.
    http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/IMAG0160.jpg
    After that the wrapper just fell off and I can see the binder, flavor really didn't change much, shortly after that I let it go.
    http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...s/IMAG0161.jpg
    Well, that was the experience, not bad except the whole wrapper issue. Can't really say if I would buy one of these since I don't know what I smoked.
    Here's to us and those like us!
    God Bless our Troops...especially our Snipers!

Re: It tasted better than it looks!!

Sweet! Free stuff!
    Gazelle intensity!

Quote Originally Posted by mturnmm View Post
    Ok....so about 6 weeks ago a co-worker gave me some cigars he had no intentions of ever smoking...he kept them in a cigar box no humidification or temp control. Well, I couldn't just throw them out. I put them in the humidor and just let them sit for a few weeks. When I got this one it already had some wrapper issues. The following is tonites experience.Oh,it didn't come with a band. It was just in cello.

So, for some reason I can't post the pics, these are the links.
    The next link is pre-lite, I just noticed that the cap was really pointy.

This shows the issues with the wrapper and it got worse from there.

Here it just kinda blows up. Now you may be wondering about the flavor, it was relatively creamy with sweet coffe flavors mainly on my lips. There was absolutely no spice at all, even on retrohale.

After that the wrapper just fell off and I can see the binder, flavor really didn't change much, shortly after that I let it go.

Well, that was the experience, not bad except the whole wrapper issue. Can't really say if I would buy one of these since I don't know what I smoked.
    here ya go.
    Gazelle intensity!

Puffer Fish with some spikes raylol16's Avatar

For some reason that thing reminds me of an Edge Lite

Stevo thanks for posting that up, I kept getting the X, where the pic was suppossed to be. I have inserted pics before with no problem

Quote Originally Posted by raylol16 View Post
    For some reason that thing reminds me of an Edge Lite
    I see the resemblance, with the Edge Lite. Coincidently, he gave me an edge lite as well. Did a mini review of it. The problem is the cello, opened like one that has never been opened before. It could have been an edge lite,just don't know why someone would take offthe band.

Quote Originally Posted by mturnmm View Post
    I see the resemblance, with the Edge Lite. Coincidently, he gave me an edge lite as well. Did a mini review of it. The problem is the cello, opened like one that has never been opened before. It could have been an edge lite,just don't know why someone would take offthe band.
    Maybe their seconds
    Gazelle intensity!