Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Cigar Room

This is a discussion on Cigar Room within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; I wish I could smoke indoors...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish chasingstanley's Avatar

Re: Cigar Room

I wish I could smoke indoors
    The Big Smoke

Bill would you mind telling me where you bought the Montegue End Table Humidor? I found them online but they want $250 shipping to california. Thanks the room looks great

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Hopperb's Avatar

Sorry I haven't checked this one in a while. I got the Montegue at Humidors.com I believe and it was $499 at the time plus shipping which was approx 150. It's a great cabinet with lots of space and a solid seal. If I were doing it over I think I might go with a Triple D Shorty from Avallo Humidors, great capacity and built in electronic humidification unit. It's more like $1400 with more capacity and US Made.

To answer the others I made great use of the room for the Super Bowl and every other day as well. It's great having a room to enjoy your hobbies in.

Thanks for the info Bill, that was the one site shipping was high

Puffer Fish with some spikes imperial Stout's Avatar

nice setup!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4