Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Show off your smoking room!

This is a discussion on Show off your smoking room! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Me and dads smoking room... The one at home not worth showing off lol...

No longer a community member.

Re: Show off your smoking room!

Me and dads smoking room...

The one at home not worth showing off lol

Pale Horse

Very cool dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Horse View Post
    It may not be pretty, but it's comfortable and protected from the hellacious winds out here!

The van seats are from a 1997 Dodge Caravan that I had for a while out here, that sucker had 195k miles and still ran great. Sadly I got into a wreck and it was totaled, but luckily I had removed the seats that day.

You probably can't tell by the fine craftsmanship, but the table is made from a shipping pallet! I found the weathered pallet and timbers a few miles from my house, so the wife and I loaded them into the trunk. It does everything a nice garage table ought to, and didn't cost a dime!

I have had many a nice afternoon with some friends smoking cigars, sipping bourbon and roasting dead animals. It may not be pretty, but it's my favorite place in the entire house.

So that's mine, let's see your's!
    Aaron, that's just my style man! Love the table. Always say that the man cave should be a place where you don't have to worry about spitting!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldmso54 View Post
    Here is my smoking "room":
    I like it Shawn. Funny, my smokin' space is very similar although not quite as "finished" as your space. The really wierd thing is I took the pic below at the beginning of the summer. Since then my better half thought that some of the NJ/NY puffers and I looked uncomfortable and bought me patio furniture that is almost the same as what you have there, right down to the footstool! She got it at Home Depot.

Quote Originally Posted by tmmedic20 View Post
    Me and dads smoking room...

The one at home not worth showing off lol
    Thomas, that space is JUST FINE, and it's especially cool that you can enjoy a smoke with your dad!

OK, so these have been posted before, and as I indicated above, the wicker and folding chairs have been replaced with nicer seating. Oh, and Veeral made me buy a tabletop space heater. Perhaps if I get a chance I'll post the "now" pictures here! Here's my mancave:

Last edited by dav0; 11-30-2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: pic not right

My smoking room in my garage, and my smoking buddy.

You can sorta see the Chair back in the corner.

Yeah i know the bikes need baths......

Young Fish

How long does a tank of propane keep you warm? I need to get something to keep me warm in the garage, and debating on the rig you have setup already....

Quote Originally Posted by tmmedic20 View Post
    My smoking room in my garage, and my smoking buddy.

You can sorta see the Chair back in the corner.

Yeah i know the bikes need baths......

First winter to use one.... Actually was the first day i set it up. Thing puts out some serious heat.

Harbor Freight's website says 28 hours of use. so we will see.

Newbie in the ocean

you kidding me? I love that you have the bbq there ready in case you feel the need!!

Pale Horse

Quote Originally Posted by kharzhak View Post
    you kidding me? I love that you have the bbq there ready in case you feel the need!!
    That has happened quite a few times, believe me!

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Just1ce's Avatar

Very nice rooms. Mine is a work in progress right now.

Show off your smoking room!-img_0246.jpgShow off your smoking room!-img_0247.jpgShow off your smoking room!-img_0248.jpg
    Last edited by Flynhir; 12-21-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Just1ce's Avatar

Well, here is my smoking room as of today. It still needs work. I need to install drop ceiling and flooring. Not to mention some new furniture. It'll get there.

Pardon the mess and crappy pics.

Don't mind the ladder. I was finishing up the fans in the ceiling this morning. Coolerdor against the wall.

and the fans I just finished putting in.

And a little wrap up for a hard day's work. Not to mention testing to make sure everything works the way its supposed to.

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Nice rooms. I wish I had the space to make myself one

Quote Originally Posted by Just1ce View Post
    Well, here is my smoking room as of today. It still needs work. I need to install drop ceiling and flooring. Not to mention some new furniture. It'll get there.

Pardon the mess and crappy pics.

Don't mind the ladder. I was finishing up the fans in the ceiling this morning. Coolerdor against the wall.

Very nice - I like the exhaust system, good idea.

Pale Horse

Those are some great looking rooms, guys!

I'm reminded of a recording studio in Chicago I did some mixing at a few years back. The outtake was above the console to dissipate the heat coming off the control surface and sucked out the smoke from the three cigars two of the band members and I were smoking simply because we could. Normally, smoking in recording studios is strictly verboten, but the owner of this particular studio designed it so that his clients could indulge and be comfortable without ruining the very expensive, sensitive gear and fouling up the room.

I've seen some vintage consoles from the sixties with ashtrays built into them!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast