Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Show off your smoking room!

This is a discussion on Show off your smoking room! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; [ATTACH=CONFIG]64364[/ATTACH it's now weather tight fully insulated with heat and A/C....

Re: Show off your smoking room!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64364[/ATTACH

it's now weather tight fully insulated with heat and A/C.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by TKE174 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]64364[/ATTACH

it's now weather tight fully insulated with heat and A/C.
    BAD ASS! That is all I can say !

THE MAN WHO LOVES TWANG! TonyBrooklyn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Just1ce View Post
    Well, here is my smoking room as of today. It still needs work. I need to install drop ceiling and flooring. Not to mention some new furniture. It'll get there.

Pardon the mess and crappy pics.

Don't mind the ladder. I was finishing up the fans in the ceiling this morning. Coolerdor against the wall.

and the fans I just finished putting in.

And a little wrap up for a hard day's work. Not to mention testing to make sure everything works the way its supposed to.

Nice Job Bro!
    “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.”
    Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Just1ce View Post

What inline fans did you put in? A buddy of mine is finished with his smoking room and he is having trouble with exhaust. I told him to look into something like this but I guess I am doing the research for him now.

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish Just1ce's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mattehh View Post
    What inline fans did you put in? A buddy of mine is finished with his smoking room and he is having trouble with exhaust. I told him to look into something like this but I guess I am doing the research for him now.
    These are from fantech. I hunted around online and found a source for these with speed controllers for each at about $350ish for the pair. They work wonderfully. The room is 12.5 by 13.5 feet with a 9 foot ceiling (until I put in the drop tiles). Each fan is rated at 417 cfm, though in reality with the reducers and angles I have they might be something more along the lines of 300-350 cfm in actual performance. If it is just me in there smoking I only need them on the lowest setting to clear the smoke away. I have had 4 people in there smoking at one time with the fans on high and there were no issues at all.

The only downfall is that they are a little noisy. If I had room to hook them up without reducers, used insulated piping, and had acoustic tiles in place underneath I am sure it would be a lot quieter. They aren't ridiculously noisy, but they do make it a little difficult to hear a movie at normal volumes (Hence the giant and ancient kenwood towers).

Unlike you lucky yanks here in merry old england we wont generally have massive houses so i have to make do with a shed a fishing chair and a space heater and now if i wasnt crammed in enough ive had my girl sat on my lap smoking my hoyo de dauphins so im going to clear some more space and put a big chair in there.

Show off your smoking room!-like-shed.jpg

My room is our Florida room. Small heater keeps it at 60* when it is 25* outside.

Show off your smoking room!-room1.jpg Show off your smoking room!-room2.jpg Show off your smoking room!-room3.jpg
    Tis' the Irish in my mind that keeps me sane
    and the Irish in my heart that keeps me strong.

Nice, a Florida room in Pennsylvania! I guess my gazebo is a Pennsylvania room in Florida. I have to wonder what other states have Florida rooms?
    I don't always drink beer,,,
    OK, yes I do

Full grown Puffer Fish john_007's Avatar

these are some really cool spots you guys have.

No longer a community member.

John, your smoking room looks better than a mispriced box of Anejos!

Amazing rooms, everyone! I just realized that I have a smoking room too (Yes, I am an oblivious dumb ass ) Can't believe I forgot about the greenhouse out back. Kind of run down but it's dry and has heat. I actually like chilling in there

[QUOTE=nikonnut;3500210]Amazing rooms, everyone! I just realized that I have a smoking room too (Yes, I am an oblivious dumb ass ) Can't believe I forgot about the greenhouse out back. Kind of run down but it's dry and has heat. I actually like chilling in there

A greenhouse is an amazing smoking room.
    “ I believe in courtesy, the ritual by which we avoid hurting other people's feelings by satisfying our own egos. ”— Kenneth Clark

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Show off your smoking room!-akccyovceaamhaj.jpg
    I love some of these rooms! I may be cheating here - it's a photo of the cigar shop since I don't smoke indoors at home. It's mine though, so I hope that counts!
    Jessica
    Just For Him, JustForHim.com - 417-886-8380

Definitely cheating
    You just need to live a little ........

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lips View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AkccYOvCEAAmHaj.jpg 
Views:	2040 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	65261
    I love some of these rooms! I may be cheating here - it's a photo of the cigar shop since I don't smoke indoors at home. It's mine though, so I hope that counts!
    Is it to soon to say I love you?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast