Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Show off your smoking room!

This is a discussion on Show off your smoking room! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Originally Posted by nikonnut Amazing rooms, everyone! I just realized that I have a smoking room too (Yes, I am ...

Re: Show off your smoking room!

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    Amazing rooms, everyone! I just realized that I have a smoking room too (Yes, I am an oblivious dumb ass ) Can't believe I forgot about the greenhouse out back. Kind of run down but it's dry and has heat. I actually like chilling in there
    You can pretend you're in the movie Mission To Mars; except without the insanity and total isolation. Unless you're into the weekly losing your mind thing to relax....

Puffer Fish with some spikes

Never, my husband has gotten used to hearing that from other guys since I'm the one who holds their cigars.
    For the record - I am neither of those people, but Jerry in the chair is one of our regulars.
    Jessica
    Just For Him, JustForHim.com - 417-886-8380

Maturing Puffer Fish

Very awesome smoking rooms. I'll have to get some pics (and some posts first!) soon.

My winter smoking room, decorated for Christmas.

My summer smoking room.

Full grown Puffer Fish birdiemc's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
    Unlike you lucky yanks here in merry old england we wont generally have massive houses so i have to make do with a shed a fishing chair and a space heater and now if i wasnt crammed in enough ive had my girl sat on my lap smoking my hoyo de dauphins so im going to clear some more space and put a big chair in there.
    Show off your smoking room!-imag1017.jpgDon't worry Simon, I've been thrown out onto the back porch with a tarp hanging to block the wind, huddled next to my gas grill to stay warm!

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer99 View Post
    You can pretend you're in the movie Mission To Mars; except without the insanity and total isolation. Unless you're into the weekly losing your mind thing to relax....
    Ha! Lost my mind years ago so I'm good Should I be worried that the plants tell me things?
    Oh, and Charlie. However do you mange? Lol Very nice digs, sir Makes me think I need to move over a state. You Texans appear to have it made!
    Last edited by nikonnut; 02-18-2012 at 04:58 PM.

Love It!!

Quote Originally Posted by nikonnut View Post
    Ha! Lost my mind years ago so I'm good Should I be worried that the plants tell me things?
    Oh, and Charlie. However do you mange? Lol Very nice digs, sir Makes me think I need to move over a state. You Texans appear to have it made!
    It's a rough life, but somebody's gotta do it.

Full grown Puffer Fish

My word! Is that in your house or a bar somewhere? Cracking spot for a cigar.

Here is my smoking room..... its my garage I insulated it and added a 140cfm bathroom vent to exspell the smoke.
    Show off your smoking room!-dscn0021.jpg
    Show off your smoking room!-dscn0012.jpg
    Show off your smoking room!-dscn0005.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show off your smoking room!-dscn0005.jpg   Show off your smoking room!-dscn0012.jpg   Show off your smoking room!-dscn0021.jpg  
    Last edited by kdmckin; 02-23-2012 at 12:30 PM.

Very nice Kris.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtroad View Post
    My winter smoking room, decorated for Christmas.

My summer smoking room.
    Please tell me you took that bottom picture from the top of your pool slide right before going down it headfirst....

I couldn't do that. My cigar would go out.

Win
    Puffer Fish with some spikes Win's Avatar

This is it pretty much year round. Sometimes inside is tempting but I really don't like to smoke in the house.

Full grown Puffer Fish

Very nice Win, loving that spot.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast