Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

January Photo Contest

This is a discussion on January Photo Contest within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Damn it Derek! Now I have to spread some more RG before I can hit you for that!...

Elder Puffer Fish Leader David_ESM's Avatar

Re: January Photo Contest

Damn it Derek! Now I have to spread some more RG before I can hit you for that!
    Sir Reverend David_ESM Esquire, Bomb Squid Extraordinaire, the all knowledgeable one, Grand Poobah, Korean Pop Hipster, Butt Dryer, Douchebag... M.D.

Big Country Flavor Marlboro Cigars's Avatar

Congrats Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro Cigars View Post
    Congrats Joe.
    It's not over yet! just the start! I expect some other puffers to get some good pics as well!

Elder Puffer Fish Leader Oldmso54's Avatar

Just checked in to see about this months contest. Checking out now and waiting for next months contest. Congrats Joe - I have no entry and no comeback for that WINNING PIC!

PS - Moose = I say call this one DONE and start a new January contest - LOL

I ain't ! I'm just a little large for my size!

Quote Originally Posted by Flynhir View Post
    Well, here's my entry for the contest. My wife was kind enough to help me out and make me decide between a Monte #2 and her. It wasn't to tough a choice!

Attachment 64099
    WTF? Why is MY wife holding a box of MY Monte 2's and how did you get this picture?

lol! It is a good pic, but I think people can still do a good job.

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_Moose View Post
    lol! It is a good pic, but I think people can still do a good job.
    If I could get my wife to pose I'd give it a run for your money, but if I snapped a picture and posted it on here and my wife found out, heh, my nuts would be gone forever as well as my entire cigar collection. Although I do have a picture of her up here in a two piece from vacation in another thread, so not sure what the difference would really be...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    WTF? Why is MY wife holding a box of MY Monte 2's and how did you get this picture?
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
    If I could get my wife to pose I'd give it a run for your money, but if I snapped a picture and posted it on here and my wife found out, heh, my nuts would be gone forever as well as my entire cigar collection. Although I do have a picture of her up here in a two piece from vacation in another thread, so not sure what the difference would really be...lol.
    If I can get my wife to do it, anybody can!

Puffer Fish with some spikes bob-o's Avatar

Looks like Joe wins, I asked my wife to be in the "your wife or your cigar" contest, she gave me a cigar.

WTG Joe, set that bar high.....
    The Krazy Kanuck

Quote Originally Posted by bob-o View Post
    Looks like Joe wins, I asked my wife to be in the "your wife or your cigar" contest, she gave me a cigar.

Leading Puffer Fish Slowpokebill's Avatar

Just checked in and only one entry and a great entry it is.

THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY but the only photo of my much better half with some cigars. It was my first bomb. Not a few days before, after making a rather big purchase, I told her I wouldn't buy any more cigar for awhile. A bomb had me in the dog house when I got home.

again not and entry

That's awesome! believe it or not, mine has given me that look! Then I buy her shoes and it's all good again. then the cycle continues! cigars=shoes, cigars=shoes, ect.

To Bad it was entered!

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpokebill View Post
    Just checked in and only one entry and a great entry it is.

THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY but the only photo of my much better half with some cigars. It was my first bomb. Not a few days before, after making a rather big purchase, I told her I wouldn't buy any more cigar for awhile. A bomb had me in the dog house when I got home.

again not and entry

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast