Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

January Photo Contest

This is a discussion on January Photo Contest within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Also Starbuck, I went looking for this pic of you and your wife, I must say.... GET HER TO DO ...

Re: January Photo Contest

Also Starbuck, I went looking for this pic of you and your wife, I must say.... GET HER TO DO IT!

Put A Face With The Name!

Quote Originally Posted by Flynhir View Post
    That's awesome! believe it or not, mine has given me that look! Then I buy her shoes and it's all good again. then the cycle continues! cigars=shoes, cigars=shoes, ect.
    You got off easy. I had to buy a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by socalocmatt View Post
    You got off easy. I had to buy a horse.
    DOHHHH!

Leading Puffer Fish Slowpokebill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Michigan_Moose View Post
    To Bad it was entered!
    Nope...it and I shattered rules 2 and 3.

Leading Puffer Fish swingerofbirches's Avatar

bump ... let's see some more entries!
    "The world breaks everyone, and afterwards, some are strong at the broken places." - Hemingway

I agree lets see some more, get creative guys.

Puffer Fish with some spikes flyinillini75's Avatar

After Joe st the bar so high...seems like this contest is one and done. Great start to a pretty cool photot thread.......eagerly awaiting more submissions.

Young Puffer Fish

so i guess this contest really is over.....

I sure hope it isn't... that was a great idea... I would like to see a few more anyway.

Come on guys, I thought I had a good idea but I didn't think it would be that good! I'm sure the creative juice's can get flowing! Not that I wouldn't be happy winning, but I figured for sure that I would get a good challenge! I wont be allowed to play anymore if I win this easy!

And, I could post the 5-6 other pics that I took that I didn't put up and sew this thing up! lol

Newbie in the ocean Sm0keCigars's Avatar

First post here... and couldnt think of a better time to chyme in. Cant believe there are more herfers out there that have "understanding" wives... I think my wife cut me off for good had three orders since x-mas so far and she FOUND every package on the porch!.. DOH! i'll post this thread when i'm get my man card back... some time in march! good thing i stocked up.

I like this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keCigars View Post
    First post here... and couldnt think of a better time to chyme in. Cant believe there are more herfers out there that have "understanding" wives... I think my wife cut me off for good had three orders since x-mas so far and she FOUND every package on the porch!.. DOH! i'll post this thread when i'm get my man card back... some time in march! good thing i stocked up.

I like this place.
    First, welcome to the forum! Second, I have to admit that I am blessed with the wife I have now! (The first time around wasn't so pleasant!) She did give me crap early on about the collection was growing and why I needed a 3K count stand up humidor, but she has actually smoked a few cigars and kinda likes the Erin Go braugh Irish Cream mini's! Sometimes I pinch myself to make sure that I'm not dreaming! But, her growing collection of shoes, purses and jewelry doesn't hurt either I guess!

I choose the cigar.......it was a mistake

Name:  20090429_ExplodingCigar.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  27.7 KB
    The import thing is this: to be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become.

Well I don't think there's a lack of desire to enter the contest on the puffer side, but convincing wives/girlfriends to pose for pictures to be posted on a cigar forum? Questionable (depending on the woman). My girlfriend gives me "the look" any time I even mention smoking cigars.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast