Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hey guys ! Pics of my first cigar lounge experience !!!

This is a discussion on Hey guys ! Pics of my first cigar lounge experience !!! within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Looks like you had a great time, nice pictures, thank you for sharing your experience with us....

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish andrprosh's Avatar

Re: Hey guys ! Pics of my first cigar lounge experience !!!

Looks like you had a great time, nice pictures, thank you for sharing your experience with us.
    a wise man knows that he knows nothing

Awaiting Confirmation BostonRob's Avatar

I'll take you up on that someday, maybe over the summer, but I'm over in Afghanistan at the moment. I live in Everett, right outside of Boston. I'll be looking for a new place when I get home though.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackandGold508 View Post
    Thanks guys !! and yes Rob, i wanna check out Churchills next time, i have heard alot of good things about it. Where from in Mass ? We could meet there for a smoke or 6 next time i head up there !!!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BostonRob View Post
    I'll take you up on that someday, maybe over the summer, but I'm over in Afghanistan at the moment. I live in Everett, right outside of Boston. I'll be looking for a new place when I get home though.

Sounds good to me !! I would love to get a Puff Herf going on up there in the summer. There are a good amount of amazing BOTLS within the New England/New Jersey area. I think the North End would make for a great time !!! Keep in touch brutha, Stay Safe !!!!

Awaiting Confirmation BostonRob's Avatar

Will do, thank you!
    A Puff Herf in the North End would be a good time! You can count me in if it happens!

Ole Crusty Spiked Fish tpharkman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Engineer99 View Post
    I think I would pay extra to be able to drink and smoke in a nice environment like that. I don't know of many places in this entire state that the combination of cigars and alcohol are allowed to be combined in a public establishment. There are a couple of places in West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Downtown LA, but they're far above my pay grade...
    I am with you on that one. Thanks for the pics and I will admit I am completely jealous of the experience.
    Agnes, have you seen my Don Diegos?

Judging by the grin on your face, it seems you had a blast! I'm certainly glad you had fun for the first time visiting a lounge!
    Last edited by Batista30; 01-10-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes BlackandGold508's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpharkman View Post
    I am with you on that one. Thanks for the pics and I will admit I am completely jealous of the experience.
    Thanks Thad !!

Quote Originally Posted by Batista30 View Post
    Judging by the grin on your Keith, it seems you had a blast! I'm certainly glad you had fun for the first time visiting a lounge!
    You couldnt wipe that grin off my face alll night ! lol ! Thanks my man !!!! Your in NH now right now ? What do ya think of teaming up for a North End Puff Herf !?!?!?!

Huge Puffer Fish packed with spikes jswaykos's Avatar

And $18 for a La Riqueza?!?!?!
    Smoke what you like, like what you smoke.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2