Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

On the black market...

This is a discussion on On the black market... within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Well watching some playoff football and put the fire to a the new black market by A Bradley... good full ...

On the black market...

Well watching some playoff football and put the fire to a the new black market by A Bradley... good full body smell before lighting and decent smoke came out of it.. it wasnt too strong of a cigar but still enjoyable... like it was trying to be something it wasnt, i was waiting for strong pepper to kick in, but it never really did.. even had the Caucasian paired with it (white Russian)... wasnt by any means a let down, but not exactly what i was expecting.. DECENT SMOKE..

rb

Re: On the black market...

I picked one of these up at Holts a few weeks ago, lettin it rest for a lil then I'll put flame to it. sounds like a decent smoke from what I can tell

I always tell myself ima pick that cigar up next time i go to my B&M but i always walk out with other cigars. And btw i really want your Cohiba cutter.

Young Puffer Fish Spyderturbo007's Avatar

I absolutely love these things. I'm still new and haven't tried a lot of different cigars, but these are my favorite so far. I have about 30 of them in my humidor I've picked up over the last 2 or 3 months.