Puff Cigar Discussion Forums
MEMBER CIGAR REVIEWS | STAFF CIGAR REVIEWS | CIGAR VIDEOS | ONE ON ONE INTERVIEWS | CIGAR NEWS | CIGAR FORUMS | PIPES | LIFESTYLE | CONTACT

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Humbled by generosity

This is a discussion on Humbled by generosity within the Cigar Pictures forums, part of the The Gallery category; Looks like a piece of art! Good luck seasoning, and make sure and post a picture of that bad boy ...

Evolving Lead Puffer Fish REDROMMY's Avatar

Re: Humbled by generosity

Looks like a piece of art! Good luck seasoning, and make sure and post a picture of that bad boy stocked with seegars! How thoughtful.

I'm most touched by the story of your step-father-in-law sending such a strong message. You must have shown him something really good for which he is deeply appreciative.

FWIW:
    I've always thought most woodworkers are a lot like most cigar smokers; great people to know.

Just one question:
    What are you going to display (outside) on the top???

Humbled by generosity-tall-ashtray-brown-only-aa.jpg
    (hood ornaments)
    Humbled by generosity-tall-stainless-aaaa.jpg

Full grown Puffer Fish

That is awesome! Truly magnificent

I am quite jealous. Unbelievable job on his part, and a great surprise to you. Can't wait to see it filled up!

The Karate Squid Aninjaforallseasons's Avatar

Brad, I'd say I'm coming over to help you fill it up, but to be honest, if I came over, it would be to help you empty it!

That's a freaking beauty, man! That's the kind of thing your grandkids will fight over! I remember you being all excited back in August at the herf about him cutting some board so you could have your wine cooler, and you saying "It's been a month already, I don't know what's taking him so long, he won't tell me anything. I dont know why it takes so long to cut up some boards!"

Now be honest... how long before he still has to cut up some cedar for your "overflow" wine cooler?
    On Instagram as @stogieninja || Reviewer for Blind Man's Puff
    Check out cigarlopedia.com - the most comprehensive cigar database ever created!

No longer a community member.

Derek, I literally got the video two days after our HERF this month when I was talking about it again. I really can't believe what he has created, and the cigar band thing is an awesome idea. You are all welcome over anytime to help fill/emtpy my humidor. The best part about smoking is friends and a lot of booze

Quote Originally Posted by skfr518 View Post
    Derek, I literally got the video two days after our HERF this month when I was talking about it again. I really can't believe what he has created, and the cigar band thing is an awesome idea. You are all welcome over anytime to help fill/emtpy my humidor. The best part about smoking is friends and a lot of booze
    Last time I was over you had a pretty crappy booze selection

Puffer Fish with many spikes

wow, that is great! maybe ill talk to my father in law about building a small humidor together with him. my brother in law is deployed, so spending some time with him doing what he likes (carpentry) to do with another one of his "sons".

Puffer Fish with some spikes Ishtar's Avatar

Wow! That's amazing! Beautiful! Congrats...

Beautiful Brad enjoy that and don't forget John come Father's Day. The nicest gift my FIL ever gave me was not showing up to my house for Christmas dinner

WOW truely a magnificent humidor worthy of the greatest sticks

Well I finally got it all set up and so with out further delay, here you go!

Leading Puffer Fish

That is freaking awesome Brad!

Grats, seriously, that thing is beautiful!

Puffer Fish with many spikes

wow, it looks even better when its got cigars in it! congrats on the awesome humidor!

Veeerrryyy nice! You best start diggin' around and see what fancy you can tickle for your dad because that is one hugh labor of love brother!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast